Dragon Arena

by Kevin208
It took a couple of Dragonballs to wish this back up.
It's k Kevin , half the people who are on BYOND start having nerdgasms when people don't agree with them.

For example --> Aceraptor & Acikgoz
Kozuma screw you
Darker Legends wrote:
I could be able to fix it what exactly is the 'bug'?

Your ass just want them icons you despreat shit fart
Not bad. But the game needs a lot of work. I wouldnt play it for 5 mins but good luck with this. And people stop hating on the kid. He seem harmless to me. I mean ust back off he's 12 :/
Static-GT wrote:
Not bad. But the game needs a lot of work. I wouldnt play it for 5 mins but good luck with this. And people stop hating on the kid. He seem harmless to me. I mean ust back off he's 12 :/

Harmless hes far from harmless
Kevin208 wrote:
Aceraptor wrote:
Static-GT wrote:

Muuhauhauhauahah >:D

lol see
Aceraptor wrote:
Kevin208 wrote:
Aceraptor wrote:
Static-GT wrote:

lol see

Lol his words are just there. He doesnt gaf about yall. Just dont waste your time with him. Let him handle his business.
Static-GT wrote:
Aceraptor wrote:
Kevin208 wrote:
Aceraptor wrote:
Static-GT wrote:

lol see

Lol his words are just there. He doesnt gaf about yall. Just dont waste your time with him. Let him handle his business.

Ok
Kevin how about we put aside our differences and end this feud. And if you agree to do so how about we make an original game together using you coding skills and my mapping skills. I'm just tired of this fight were acting like little children fighting over a toy. Well thanks for reading it. :)
Well ur a fail creator anyway I don't want your help
Aceraptor wrote:
Well ur a fail creator anyway I don't want your help

Lawl he declines your offer and you get all childish and pissy at him, dude, just go learn to code >.>. just because he doesn't want to work with you doesn't mean you have to start flaming him.
I already do and that's not the problem he just goes around all day putting down peoples games just because they are rips I mean that's kinda childish
And he did except but it was a stupid offer like I have to put all my games down I'm like WTF
Aceraptor wrote:
And he did except but it was a stupid offer like I have to put all my games down I'm like WTF

Oh, nevermind then XD
lol yea
This game needs a better interface...
Enic wrote:

A lot of stuff in this game needs to be better
Aceraptor wrote:
Enic wrote:

True.
Enic wrote:
Aceraptor wrote:
Enic wrote:

True.

Lol it's been out for over 3 months and has barely had an update and the macros for this game sucks
Prepare One of the Best Dragon Ball Z Games You will Ever Play On Byond!
This Game has Unimaginable Features! Like This is One of the Rare DBZ Games That Arent a Rip!
Subscribe for Special Characters.

lol arent a rip? how come it looks like something from a ds game or something

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7