ID:98683

So, with the creation of this game Ive come across a few ideas and what not, but first the update on the progress.

Coding is going well with the interface mostly done, general character login/logout and save is at about 95% with some minor tweaking needed. But most importantly the system for the skills is coming along and is being made so new skills can quickly be added. And once I get This will allow for fast progress. AI and everything in the world still needs to be tackled though so still has a lot to do.

Now for the ideas. Seeing as there is a lot of content that CAN be put in the game and only so much were gonna think about this is where all of you come in.

We are currently open for Suggestions for moves, heres the criteria though, as with a lot of games I am having trouble procuring quality icons for the game (refer to previous post about game) so with your suggestions in order for me to add it in the game I will also need icons in order to code it. If you make the graphics for the moves we will add them in. (As an extra bonus the player who makes the move will get it automatically and wont have to find and/or learn it)

Later once we get a base with all animations for bending and moving and what not that will be released to be downloaded and players can make clothes and hair to be added as well
Good luck. Avatar is one of my favorite shows. Although the movie was disappointing. If you need any help I'd love to help out.
Tridon wrote:
Good luck. Avatar is one of my favorite shows. Although the movie was disappointing. If you need any help I'd love to help out.

Help is always appreciated, right now the biggest thing holding me up is icons, as I have none. So any help with that would be great
I would love to be your host if you would let me. I love avatar, and have been dying for one to shop up.
i coder u a cookie monster race and u give me owner with ban verb k i mite even throw in a chris brown race get wut im saying you bodymon
BlitzKriegRDS wrote:
I would love to be your host if you would let me. I love avatar, and have been dying for one to shop up.

Ill keep you in mind i have one person to host but hes not always available so might contact you about tossing up some testing servers