ID:90695

Why is there no decent one? I may be forced to create such a thing when I get Blood Legend playable. :(

I request that anyone with at least a little talent with art and/or game design create one for my enjoyment.

<3 Ken.
Because they argued the bad ones were to be submitted to BYOND Anime, so we cast them out into the abyss.
Stephen001 wrote:
Because they argued the bad ones were to be submitted to BYOND Anime, so we cast them out into the abyss.

Why would Star Wars games be sibmitted to BYOND Anime? :S
C_Dawg_S wrote:
Stephen001 wrote:

Probably because half the player-base on this site is mentally retarded, and that's where they'd look for a Star Wars game.

We need just an all out general fan-games guild, instead of just an Anime Guild.
Yammen wrote:
C_Dawg_S wrote:
Stephen001 wrote:

Probably because half the player-base on this site is mentally retarded, and that's where they'd look for a Star Wars game.

We need just an all out general fan-games guild, instead of just an Anime Guild.

that would make things much easier
I'd rather play a space western.
SuperAntx wrote:
I'd rather play a space western.

Indiana Jones and the Death Star
Yammen wrote:
Indiana Jones and the Death Star

Now that's a sexy combination.
stop trying to do other things

dedicate your life to making blood legend for me
Why is there no decent one?

Probably because if someone really wants to play a decent Star Wars game, they'd buy one made by LucasArts. So, there is probably no high demand for a BYOND StarWars game.
Zaole wrote:
stop trying to do other things

dedicate your life to making blood legend for me

^ This.
lol I'm not gonna stop what I'm doing to make one. I want to play one, not design one (at the moment).

There are many decent star wars games out there, but it's odd that not even a decent fan game was attempted.
Actually, there were a few excellent (relatively) ones. They closed down though, nobody knows where the creators are et cetera.
Ginseng's star wars galaxy was pretty fun.
Someone nab the source and get coding.
http://www.byond.com/games/F0lak/StarWarsCloneCorps?tab=live <-- Its star wars related and very new and fun
Kingstone99 wrote:
http://www.byond.com/games/F0lak/StarWarsCloneCorps?tab=live <-- Its star wars related and very new and fun

I wonder, why won't it show ingame players on the hub?
Kisioj wrote:
Kingstone99 wrote:

because there aren't any, i think

i joined and tried it, but it wanted me to use arrow keys to move (no wasd allowed), A to target enemies, tab (or center) to fire... weirdest controls ever

oh by the way, since your source is in the background i'm gonna steal it and make Blood Legends Rebirth Ultimate Revised (uzumaki edition)
Zaole wrote:
Kisioj wrote:
Kingstone99 wrote:

because there aren't any, i think

i joined and tried it, but it wanted me to use arrow keys to move (no wasd allowed), A to target enemies, tab (or center) to fire... weirdest controls ever

oh by the way, since your source is in the background i'm gonna steal it and make Blood Legends Rebirth Ultimate Revised (uzumaki edition)

I joined server hosted by f0lak and believe me, there were many players online (like 20). First I logged in as a Guest and noticed that on the hub it says "Logged in: 1 guest", then I relogged as Kisioj and it said "Logged in: no players"
I'd love it, star wars is great and your skill can only create a better one(by better I mean by Fat Albert's SW)
Page: 1 2