Darkened Shinobi World

by Dark Shinobi Production
Darkened Shinobi World
Are You Ready To Enter A World Filled With Darkness?
ID:706059

This is a fan game based on the Naruto series. The purpose of this game is to create a character and rise to the top, the way you wanted to in the style of a ninja. While playing this game you will relive some events of Naruto while others will be your own.This game can be played solo or with a group of friends to speed things up: the main focus of the game is on player vs player(pvp) fights. Hope you enjoy! Please leave feedback.
Staff
*Yin(Kidghost21)-Programer
*Kinmaru(Kinpochi)-Pixel Artist
*Andy(Andy24)-Pixel Artist

i love this game
Me too
<3 This game!!
Its Good To See This Feed Back We Are Currently Trying To Improve As Best As We Can!
Updates are going great !!!!!!!!!!!!!
let me in DX
Sorry Rastaman,the game not back up for playing yet just doing some testing on updates.
:3
Its going to be cool because when you guys play the game its going to be in a way better state!But don't forget to check in often as we are on our road to perfection
Couldn't have said it better myself .
Wow the game looking great guys, keep up the good work. Me and my friends are dieing to play so keep me posted <3.
Sweet Kinny <3 let me know when you guys finish updating. I gonna love to play game seems fun from what I played so i'm only assuming better after the updates. I also would Like to say I love all the positivity going to the game <3 you all.
I update screen shots enjoy!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget to tell me what you guys think.
nice screenshots
God you guys are making it look even better<3 nice tailed beast kin and andy <3 !!!!!!!!!!! Did you guys ever finish making the new game map and I remember you telling me just a few more updates, and game will be ready. Well i'm sure tell everyone I know about it<3,until then later guys.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn good tailed beast game looking sexxy,can't wait to rape in it guys <3 Shukaku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait for the game to be up ameratsu
I have to play more, because all of the comments are leading me and my friends here. :D Awesome game. ~Danny
XD @ danny we can't wait to have you ;)
And yeah Akeb We can't wait either good to see positive feed back, especially since we all worked so very hard.
Page: 1 2