Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
that hurtts :C and your a tai whore k
After Wipe you do know i wont be full tai right..... im making a Onoki type Char...................still gonna rape yall tho
When is this thing coming up man. It's time and it's not up, I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Luffy you said you were making a sword character dude.
ehhh i can always turn anybody into a OP sword char, and my first char is always a nin char.....its my second char when i pick tai/nin/sword to rape the server
Sas better be adding Calorie Control to akimichi with a new punch.....or ill kill him >.>
when is the game coming back up?
any word of when the game will be up?
Does anyone have the OLD akatsuki suit icon?? it was like broken from the side and it was much sexier than the actual one. If you do, page me please :D
wath password is
What is the password to get in? I want to play D:
Genius.....

"lets set a password to our server so just 16 of us can play our game will be popular." Are you guys sirius?

Just tell us waht is the password we want to play do we have to buy game or what tell me cuz i will buy it if i have to!
How the heck do you even GET the password in the first place?
lads calm down it's in testing isn't it? so there's got to be a reason for why he put a password on it, who knows it'll probably be open for everyone in a couple of days
If you all had Sasuna on Skype you would know the password. I'm not gonna say it because I don't want to get in trouble.
Guess we'll just have to wait patiently then. ^_^
I understand where you're coming from, will it be open to others soon after the beta updates?
So only the same 41 people are allowed to play the beta?
did this happen last time?
Happy New year everyone!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24