Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
Game is actually down currently! Q_Q
Because it is.......move on with your lives till it comes back up. Respect Luffy js
@Masterdan_P Go kill your damn self.
@God of blue If our free time is playing this that doesn't mean it's our entire lives.

I want to play the shit out of this game. I can't wait.
im just watch anime untill it comes back up
guys its online for me
wtf some guys say they were playing tuesday but it hasnt been online from 14 july
well its down for me.asking admins for reboot and they didnt so the game crash for me.
@fire

byond://75.126.182.132:2012

the game is down right now but use this link to get in ;)
Once again the game is down, whoever is hosting needs to get their shit together.
In response to Joesycop
Joesycop wrote:
Once again the game is down, whoever is hosting needs to get their shit together.

Calm down; they can't always help it if the game is down.
Is the game down??? Hmpt going to the movies
Don't click that link...... It hardly work's anymore. I tryed it and it doesn't even work.
Anyway's exactly how long will NFF be down?
did the game went down or i got bann?
am i banned
nvm, i guess they fixing the new stuff they add ;)
Can Rock and Leaf get a kage . The reason I say thoses two villages is because Leaf at the moment have no kage because MTV beat komoto for kage about a week ago and never obtain the kage verbs....well you know the rest(komoto got wiped and banned). Also rock village cause rock kage never comes on , and always on that game call rumble fighter or some shit like that. Also If he do come on it's for a quick min.
^ That

And ffs get your shit together NFF guys. Your server goes down more than justin bieber's fan base.
In response to DanielC18
I find the cause for the rock kage his own fault. I just left rock instead though.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24