Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
The wipe is on Christmas.
WAY NFF WONT WORK
New NFF, Doesnt crash! Join! byond://67.191.201.77:2014
wait? what wipe? what they doing on christmas?
Yey i luv wipe
why you key ban me i dont gona do agine plz
I don`t know why, but everytime i want to log in on the game i get connection failed, but other people are playing....Am i banned or what?
Are they doing wipes already and if so is that why the game is still down?
-SWeGG
I hope they do wipe earlier. Would make my christmas much sweeter.
I believe that the reason the game is down now is due to the preparing the wipe and some new updates. Stay tuned!
I hope it comes on early for my sake. I'm fucking trapped in my house with nothing to do.. I lost all communication with my friends cause their's some wiring problems going on with a lot of phone service providers, which is probably linked to the freezing weather. My families phones are having the same problem. Seem like just mine works. I call, and nothing. At the momment I'm just watching shity old christmas specials I watch every year.. Like fucking Home Alone.. Yea..*GRINCH FACE*

Fyck Christmas.
I'm right there with you. Me and my brother were lookin forward to playin this weekend and for the next two weeks so this is a sucky start. We are playin some things to stifle the itch to play NFF but it aint workin well. Shit im so bored I'm playin Era of shinobi.
Guys! While NFF is down come play the better version of NFF. It has all the things , its a nff rip that has more clans and jutsu! We do contant events! If you feel like playing some NFF, come join! http://byond.com/games/DhatBoiNick/HatredUnleashed

I feel the same way as you, so I decided to join!
http://www.byond.com/games/Masterdan_P/NarutoOnlineWorld
Join dat game!! It has 2 new clans, events, new elemental jutsus, good admins, updates every week. GOGOGOGOGO!
http://www.byond.com/games/DhatBoiNick/HatredUnleashed NFF PLAYERS! WE FUSED WITH NOW OFFICIALLY TODAY! NFF with no edits, just trained chars fast. Literally trained characters in less than an hour! All the fighting and skill without the grinding and bullshit edits. New clans like Mabatsu, Yamanaka and a third one. Updated frequently. 37 players so far. Iron Country added. Raikage rank added. Urase Clan, Monk clan added. Please join!
Ehh i dont think yall understand.....even with sas/argon updating and wiping nff and it being down till finished, all these rips still arent better than nff because they dont have the skilled players that nff does and being completely trained in seconds takes the fun out of the game
Luffy = Best AKimichi ever kk dont forget about me
shhhhh Luffy, thats where the rejects from NFF go,

Rip=NFF Graveyard

Merry Christmas frum Nash
Lol im Santa and i Put you on my Naughty List......and nash your one of those rejects MR. NO AIM SUITON
Is NFF go(RIP)????
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24