Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
The game is on, All you gotta do is put the BYOND link for NFF in bookmarks, name it whatever you want then click it.
the game is still freezed , haven't shown connection died or anything, safe to log off?
I can`t even try to log in, i can`t find the adress to log in.Had nff at favorites and i used to play by relogging from Recent Played tab.But i didn`t played for 1 day and the tab was cleared....now i can`t join anymore.Perhaps is any1 kind to send a pm how to do it? ;d
stop fucking putting the game down if your not updating that bitch to v.4 wtf is the point u keep takinbg it down. and you guys arent even putting in new fucken clans wats wrong with u guys get your shit together and give this shit a proper update man. argon get up dont sleep wake up smell the cofee you can make more money outta this bitch if you add new damn clans. ive played this bitch for 5 years now same damn clans. Add more shit and ban shinra bc hes ugly in real life
Please fix 128 palms, It doesn't work and now I have to wait down this 45k cd for nothing, Either that or nobody knows how to use it right, I kept asking around and kept getting different answers.
Ultimate27, you act like a kids..pls silence. And the game is always online when it's not on it's because we are getting DDoS.V4 and v3.9 are basicaly 2 different games.Anyways go post those suggeestion to the forum.Nothing will be done if you post it there.
plz come try out this new naruto game called: Naruto Base byond://192.241.209.121:48393...connected ty for ur time ;)
I cant post on the forums so i'm asking here. Is mokuton sage mode in already or maybe toad?
Mokuton sage mode is in. Toad sage mode is in, but an edit.
Are both mokuton and toad sage edits?
Mokuton is attainable. Toad is an edit
So axcept from being a kusakin how do you get the mokuton sage? What are the reqs or the npc that teaches you?
how can you attain mokuton sage
Why when i want to connect it say connection failed, please someone help me DX
Are servers down?
Yes, for now.
anyone know when it will be back up?
?
No
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24