Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
A hoshigaku are really good on my side i mastered all my jutsu's
Fuck all of yall
When is the server going back up?
What is wrong with this server ?
that bothers me too
when is the server comming back?
server crashed or game froze?
what happened to the server on the site it says it's on but i still can't play
This is bull shit..for 6 h the game is up then it`s down 2-3 day`s pfff.Why you put it up anyway since the game is not completed ?
So...When exacly does this game go up for the public?
Considering theres like 70+ People including me who enjoy playing this game...
We are getting DDoS'ed by someone, that's why the game is up for only 6h...
This is aggravating AF. But Stuff happends e.e
If you guys havent noticed yet, everytime theres a server reboot not only does it crash but it takes like 2 days to come back up
Wat?!
2 Days omg! i want to play it now -.-
hope the server back tommorow
this game game gose down all the time they need to get a grip on the server and fix it because i can never play but to days :(
Don't forgot that there were some major bugs to fix. Also the new clan didn't have a new npc yet. Don't forget this game is also still in it's alpha phase ( or atleast it's said to be ) so updates and the server being down from time to time isn't that unexpected.
This version isnt in Alpha phase, this is version 3.9 and it is in Beta, the reason of why the game is down is because someone is DDosing the game when it id up, he is just a loser who doesnt have something to do and he isnt happy with his life
Isn't their something that can be done to prevent and block a DDoS? Not a huge expert on computers or hacking, just logic. If people can crash a game at force, any time they want, while have 100% Guarantee that their safe. I'm sure this would be more heard of. In fact,this is the only game I played that I was faced with this problem, and I been playin BYOND games for 4 years.
Buy a better computer with more Ram space :P
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24