Megaman Wars

by Dixon
Megaman Wars
Colonel vs Harpuia!? Bass vs Sigma!? Who will win?
How do yu me and admin or somthing?
which version is to play this game somebody plzzz reply
BYOND 483.
yes levi does pick cus he know hes a piece of crap derp to that idiot if i ever meet you for real your not gonna have special avilites and crap to shut me up. im not one to mess with and you started something you cant finish.
They should call this game Drama Wars
I can't never speak plus my back up account is BlackShadowDragon
Maria fox wrote:
Btw zv, STOP IT WITH THE DAMN MACROS ALREADY! -_______-

You know you <3 it lol

Thunderhorse wrote:
dicks everywhere

Indeed so, sir.

Also, lul at the Internet Tough Guy.
GOOOD!
Fail game, Fail staff.
umad?
unmute me plz, i said i was goin fer a char that u got fer a 2 K/D ratio but i only said that to try to get that stupid auto kill AI thingy away X_X
I was wondering if i could get the codes to this game i want to use them make a Naruto,DBZ and Bleach version of this so i can reach the anime fans and give them what they need. HIT ME UP ON MY PAGER
Horrifying game, terrible staff (I watched as they booted a player about 50 or so times for laughing, not at them either. just laughing)

Steer clear of this game, it's laggy, has horrible staff, and plenty of complaining people, complaining about the methods you used to kill them.

I'd like my 20 minutes of play-time back.
Dont come in, i've recently mastered the kamehameha.
Unbounded wrote:
Horrifying game, terrible staff (I watched as they booted a player about 50 or so times for laughing, not at them either. just laughing)

Were you affected by this in terms of gameplay? No. Stop complaining.

Steer clear of this game, it's laggy,
This server does not have any lag, if it does delay, it's your client delay, not the server.

has horrible staff, and
plenty of complaining people, complaining about the methods you used to kill them.
People suck at the game, so they complain about dying, what's the issue?

I'd like my 20 minutes of play-time back. <--Sorry, no refunds.

Unbounded wrote:

Steer clear of this game, it's laggy, has horrible staff, and plenty of complaining people, complaining about the methods you used to kill them.

Ok, first off, the game is not laggy whatsoever, it's probably your connection. I don't want or need a full spec of your computer or your isp, I know for a fact that this game doesnt lag if I can play it on a Dial Connection from another location. As for the whole, abusive staff part, it's ashame that you actually think we're serious about any of the kicks or mutes we make, if anything, we do it out of pure joy for the other players, as well of our own pleasure....also its like part of the job description...so yeah, you no get "20 minutes of play-time" back.
Hiroyuki wrote:
Unbounded wrote:

Ok, first off, the game is not laggy whatsoever, it's probably your connection. I don't want or need a full spec of your computer or your isp, I know for a fact that this game doesnt lag if I can play it on a Dial Connection from another location. As for the whole, abusive staff part, it's ashame that you actually think we're serious about any of the kicks or mutes we make, if anything, we do it out of pure joy for the other players, as well of our own pleasure....also its like part of the job description...so yeah, you no get "20 minutes of play-time" back.

Your opinion on lag, and my opinion probably differ, however when i have a connection that has no problem playing anything else, and lags here, i begin to question whats responsible.

As for the kicks, while i am not the person who was the 'victim' here, i find it highly idiotic to boot people with things such as 'NEW ABI' or 'LOL MY TURN' , It is downright abusive, and unfair. and really, it's pathetic.

"we do it out of pure joy for the other players, as well of our own pleasure" This is deranged, and idiotic to the pure maximum, out of pleasure for yourself?

Learn to moderate, you arrogant child. <-Correction, children. seeing as it was more than 1. :)

Part of the job description? Who the hell hired you to abuse players? Osama Bin Laden?
Unbounded wrote:

Learn to moderate, you arrogant child.
We do our jobs, according to the list of rules we're told and the ones we make up, the guy in charge hasn't accused of abuse, so, we must be moderating fine. since he's the one who defines abuse...since it's his game.
Part of the job description? Who the hell hired you to abuse players? Osama Bin Laden?

Close, but no, they were hired by HolyDoomKnight, and I hacked admin, because I am the host, and HDK doesn't care.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29