Megaman Wars

by Dixon
Megaman Wars
Colonel vs Harpuia!? Bass vs Sigma!? Who will win?
He? Do you know what 'Goddess' is? Guess not.

And second point, yes this pertains to the game so it is valid, doesn't have to mean I have to play the game, no where does it say I have to play to comment.

Third point, there is a difference between trolling and trolling with moderation. And funny thing is, I rarely troll. And when I do, I don't use moderation power. Good try though, bud. And also, I grew out of the trolling phase.
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Unbounded, seems I found who you are.
Seriously, LatterDay, gtfo.

Oh really?

Uh-huh. You think that, you're going to provide some sort of flawed proof now, which i will proceed to disprove.
LycanGoddess wrote:
Hiroyuki wrote:
Ew we got a Icon Ultima feg! BASH EM! BASH BASH BASH BASH! But yeah I sense a bit of hatred in that comment of yours. Want to talk it out? I can healz thy mental ailments, relieve stress...just talk to me. -grabs recliner- Now tell me, what does this image look like? 8=========D~~~~

Lol, I see you just lost. Calling me a fag because I am from Icon Ultima. Pathetic. Sorry to say, but I can sense irony in your post.

I think you have it backwards, you are the one that is hateful. I have no hate to you, or to anyone here. Good try though, good try.

And no thanks, you can put your dick in your own mouth though. I can help you with that, just let me get my knife and I'll chop it off for you and stick it in your mouth while there is cum on it.

Ew ew ew, thats sick. Im worried that you may dream of me at night, you sicko. You just want me for my body! NO YOU CANT HAVE IT! IM INNOCENT! YOU CANT TAKE MY CLEAN AND SANITARY TEMPLE AND POLLUTE IT WITH YOUR FILTH!
Unbounded wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:

Oh really?

Uh-huh. You think that, you're going to provide some sort of flawed proof now, which i will proceed to disprove.

http://wiznet.tibbius.com/ index.php?action=search¶m=Unbounded&recurse=on
oh man y u on mah dick so much
Hiroyuki wrote:
LycanGoddess wrote:
Hiroyuki wrote:
Ew we got a Icon Ultima feg! BASH EM! BASH BASH BASH BASH! But yeah I sense a bit of hatred in that comment of yours. Want to talk it out? I can healz thy mental ailments, relieve stress...just talk to me. -grabs recliner- Now tell me, what does this image look like? 8=========D~~~~

Lol, I see you just lost. Calling me a fag because I am from Icon Ultima. Pathetic. Sorry to say, but I can sense irony in your post.

I think you have it backwards, you are the one that is hateful. I have no hate to you, or to anyone here. Good try though, good try.

And no thanks, you can put your dick in your own mouth though. I can help you with that, just let me get my knife and I'll chop it off for you and stick it in your mouth while there is cum on it.

Ew ew ew, thats sick. Im worried that you may dream of me at night, you sicko. You just want me for my body! NO YOU CANT HAVE IT! IM INNOCENT! YOU CANT TAKE MY CLEAN AND SANITARY TEMPLE AND POLLUTE IT WITH YOUR FILTH!

Lol, why would I dream about you?

Go back under your bridge. You shall not claim another innocent, troll.
Super Saiyan X wrote:

Even in the instance that you did happen to be correct, what stops me from emailing capcom just to laugh at your agony?
Unbounded wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:

Even in the instance that you did happen to be correct, what stops me from emailing capcom just to laugh at your agony?

on my dick, man, on my dick.
now gtfo the hub.
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Unbounded wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:

Oh really?

PFFFFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHA What the hell is wrong with you? You think wiznet is correct?

Oh my god, thats the basis for your assumptions? How laughable.
Unbounded wrote:
Weeeeeeeeell, i have better things to do than converse with morons. just wanted to prove why this game sucks, now we have living record of why all of you are idiots.

Special thanks to Hiroyuki for proof of why people shouldn't play, should i decide not to send an email to Capcom.

" we do it out of pure joy for the other players, as well of our own pleasure..."

ohaidere. I see wut u did thar. Ok let me ask this, what are you getting out of all this? Money, fame, sex...seems like you sure as hell need it.
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Unbounded wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:

Oh really?

Yeah because wiznet is 100% correct, you do realize IP's change and wiznet revolves around IP's, right? And one IP could be someone's and after that has changed, that very same IP can become someone else's.

Good try, bud.
LycanGoddess wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Unbounded wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:

Oh really?

Yeah because wiznet is 100% correct, you do realize IP's change and wiznet revolves around IP's, right? And one IP could be someone's and after that has changed, that very same IP can become someone else's.

Good try, bud.

Some guy from America got wiznet'd in with a dude from Australia, and this guy has the nerve to use wiznet as the basis of assumptions.
Hiroyuki wrote:
Unbounded wrote:
Weeeeeeeeell, i have better things to do than converse with morons. just wanted to prove why this game sucks, now we have living record of why all of you are idiots.

Special thanks to Hiroyuki for proof of why people shouldn't play, should i decide not to send an email to Capcom.

" we do it out of pure joy for the other players, as well of our own pleasure..."

ohaidere. I see wut u did thar. Ok let me ask this, what are you getting out of all this? Money, fame, sex...seems like you sure as hell need it.

What am i getting? A grand laugh.

That laugh will fall on deaf ears, im afraid. Sorry kiddo.
Hiroyuki wrote:

The laugh isn't meant to insult, it's meant to entertain me.
Unbounded wrote:
Hiroyuki wrote:

Then you have a sick sense of humor, you should get that checked out, I heard it may cause cancer.
Hiroyuki wrote:
Unbounded wrote:
Hiroyuki wrote:

Then you have a sick sense of humor, you should get that checked out, I heard it may cause cancer.

Your existence causes cancer, and i'm still fine. so i think we're good.

Hiroyuki wrote:
Unbounded wrote:
Hiroyuki wrote:

Actually, it is said laughter prolongs life, thanks for making me laugh. Especially when you tried to troll me.....and failed.
So, out of all of your keys you are Wiznet'd to, only one shows up in our logs, with IP matches that I got from my full-access-wiznet pal. Are you saying that isn't enough proof that you are LatterDay?
Seriously.

It's funny cause you still insist on commenting on the hub, like really, just gtfo, you're wasting your own time.
Super Saiyan X wrote:
So, out of all of your keys you are Wiznet'd to, only one shows up in our logs, with IP matches that I got from my full-access-wiznet pal. Are you saying that isn't enough proof that you are LatterDay?
Seriously.

It's funny cause you still insist on commenting on the hub, like really, just gtfo, you're wasting your own time.

Nope.

You seem mad, sir.
Unbounded wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Seriously.

Nope.

You seem mad, sir.
Nah, I'm actually pretty content, you're just an idiot. :D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29