Megaman Wars

by Dixon
Megaman Wars
Colonel vs Harpuia!? Bass vs Sigma!? Who will win?
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Unbounded wrote:

Learn to moderate, you arrogant child.
We do our jobs, according to the list of rules we're told and the ones we make up, the guy in charge hasn't accused of abuse, so, we must be moderating fine. since he's the one who defines abuse...since it's his game.
Part of the job description? Who the hell hired you to abuse players? Osama Bin Laden?

Close, but no, they were hired by HolyDoomKnight, and I hacked admin, because I am the host, and HDK doesn't care.

I find it absolutely hilarious that you complain about rips on your page, yet you 'moderate' a game made from 5 second Sprite sheet to DMI icons and terrifyingly basic coding.
Unbounded wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Unbounded wrote:

Learn to moderate, you arrogant child.
We do our jobs, according to the list of rules we're told and the ones we make up, the guy in charge hasn't accused of abuse, so, we must be moderating fine. since he's the one who defines abuse...since it's his game.
Part of the job description? Who the hell hired you to abuse players? Osama Bin Laden?

Close, but no, they were hired by HolyDoomKnight, and I hacked admin, because I am the host, and HDK doesn't care.

I find it absolutely hilarious that you complain about rips on your page, yet you 'moderate' a game made from 5 second Sprite sheet to DMI icons and terrifyingly basic coding.

I complain about rips of actual source code, games that are exactly the same as another, pixel art has very little to do with an entire GAME being ripped.

Basic coding? Alright, go make this remake game, you have 10 hours.
Wow, just...wow.

Not going to play a game that thinks it is funny to mute or boot anyone for pure joy for themselves or the other players.

Moderation isn't a toy, sure you are moderating a game which is meant to be fun for everyone, but to use moderation power as a toy? That just defines abusive staff. No offense to any of you staff and/or owner of the game.

I would step in and say I'm a better moderator, but I don't want to be arrogant. But take it from Unbounded, he knows more about moderating than you guys.

And take it from me here, do not just mute someone for silly reasons for any length of time, there are other things you can do for fun or for shits and giggles. Leave the moderation verbs alone.
It'd be funny if everyone who's bashed any piece of this game in the past 10 comments was the same person.
Super Saiyan X wrote:
It'd be funny if everyone who's bashed any piece of this game in the past 10 comments was the same person.

It'd be funny if you were completely wrong, oh wait! you are! haha!

On a side note, remake this game in 10 hours? why would i want to regurgitate more shit to infest BYOND?
Unbounded wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:

On a side note, remake this game in 10 hours? why would i want to regurgitate more shit to infest BYOND?

Lol!

He thinks we're the same person?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

IGNORANCE IS BLISS, ISN'T IT, SUPER SAIYAN?
Unbounded wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:

Hey, I have a funny joke for you...
YOU!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shit? Oh, then what's your definition of not shit that you'd want to regurgitate to infest BYOND?
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Unbounded wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:

Hey, I have a funny joke for you...
YOU!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shit? Oh, then what's your definition of not shit that you'd want to regurgitate to infest BYOND?

Anything besides this.

Thank-you, come again!
I don't know about Unbounded, but I do believe something with original icons and maybe, just maybe, an original idea.

I haven't seen the icons on this game, so I don't know about the icons or the coding, but what I do know, the idea isn't original, it's Capcom's idea.
Also, I'd like to note that I see neither of your keys in the game's logs, so, what, too pussy to use the keys you played under to comment?
LycanGoddess wrote:
I don't know about Unbounded, but I do believe something with original icons and maybe, just maybe, an original idea.

I haven't seen the icons on this game, so I don't know about the icons or the coding, but what I do know, the idea isn't original, it's Capcom's idea.

You're commenting on a game you've never played? Oh man, hi5 for being an idiot.
Lol I find it funny how people are getting mad over kicks, temporary mutes and crap like that when...in all honesty...it doesnt matter. So you can insult the way people moderate a game, say you're better than them, but in the end, whats it all boil down to? Nothing, none of this reall matters anyway. Also Unbound, as for the "kid" and "children" crap, thats no longer a valid insult since half the people on the staff list are probably older than you yourself. Either way, just dont waste time posting your opinion if its not going to help. Regardless, we're still going to have people to play, so as long as there are people that like megaman titles and such, there will be players. Oh and SSX is just on drugs anyway, its what makes him paranoid.
Hiroyuki wrote:
Oh and SSX is just on drugs anyway, its what makes him paranoid.

yo, i'm not on drugs.
Super Saiyan X wrote:
LycanGoddess wrote:

You're commenting on a game you've never played? Oh man, hi5 for being an idiot.

Lol, calling someone a name over the internet. hi5 for not having an actual intellectual argument.

Also, there is a rule that says I can't comment on a game I haven't played?!?!?!? If so, please, give me the link, oh great Saiyan!
Super Saiyan X wrote:
LycanGoddess wrote:

When you have someone that sounds more intelligent than you, generally they value others opinions more than your own.

Your defense is weak, padowan.
Unbounded wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:
LycanGoddess wrote:

When you have someone that sounds more intelligent than you, generally they value others opinions more than your own.

Your defense is weak, padowan.

Nothing I've read in these comments today has at all sounded more intelligent than my shit.

also, Hey, faggot, you spelled the term "padawan" incorrectly.
"Regardless, we're still going to have people to play, so as long as there are people that like megaman titles and such, there will be players."

I don't find it very hard at all to contact Capcom and let them know you've violated copyright laws, and laugh as you get shutdown.

-cough-nerd-cough- :3

Oh man, grammar nazi star wars fans, with superiority complexes who's existences are hypocritical in themselves, what is the world coming to!?
Oh, you're host!?

Hosting copyrighted material is illegal, you may just get in trouble.

How would mommy bail you out of that one, eh?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29