Megaman Wars

by Dixon
Megaman Wars
Colonel vs Harpuia!? Bass vs Sigma!? Who will win?
can sumone unban me plz and verify my forum account
evry time my bro log in on his account he is banned and it bans me to so im banned again the account i need unbanned along with mine is DrAgoZaBiMaRu
Hey I wonder if I could make a idiot out of myself and dance on youtube. I might just get owner like Bolt. :P

P.S. I totally would too. But maybe to a better song.
levi keeps bannin me cuz i wont save him wipein me i swear he piks with me
I "keep" banning you? I bant you once. You refused to save the wiped stats, and are thus exploiting a flaw in the system in order to bypass punishment. Derp. Go fail somewhere else.
u was tryin to wipe me for nothn why was i the one save wiped noone else was
u came outta nowhere tryna wipe me
For nothing? Lets see...repetitive spawn running, repetitive training, repetitive spawn camping, etc. etc. I don't consider those "nothing".

And try to avoid double posting, when you could easily edit your last comment. It makes you seem more idiotic than you already appear (not sure how that's possible, but I'm confident you'll find a way).
wtf i never trained what is u talkin abt only reason i got the kills i did cuz i won strter tournement and got doubled again an i dont spawn run plz unban me dam i aint do nothn
You're denying what I, and a few other staff members, have witnessed. Pretty sure we know what we're talking about.
First off, K zak, you need to be taking this up on the forums, like its supposed to be, and not here on the games hub.
dicks everywhere
For all of you players who can not read and do not understand English, in order to play now you must update BYOND to 483 Beta, otherwise you will not be able to join.
hahaha dam this is even better than some of the soaps i watch!!!!
XD
Pew pew ka-chu!
Thundermule is jelly maria keeps pwning him =D

Btw zv, STOP IT WITH THE DAMN MACROS ALREADY! -_______-
Wonder when the hell were going to get to pick Prometheus and Pandora... Megaman wars kinda needs more character choice now that its more fun than ever.

i think some people might agree on that.
Zv says we gotta update byond to version 485 or something like that so i guess if we wanna keep playing lets do it.
Flame, help! Holy Father abusin' meh :c
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29