Factory Wars

by Stad
Start a factory, wage wars against other factories, and become rich. Yep this is the good life!
ID:59814

I Have returned to remake this game since it has been lost. It is in very pre-alpha phase but hope to keep updating as soon as I can.
i cant find the start factory button
I Liked This game 10/10
It is good but except it not on that regularly. you should get more admins or make this game downloadable.
Pupatron3000 wrote:
It is good but except it not on that regularly. you should get more admins or make this game downloadable.

Sorry. I am the only one with the hosting files :P
Yay! Host is back!
Players, what strategy have you found works best for you?
Mmkay. I just got a nice old computer to run some servers on. Have fun, the server will be on about 24/7/365 unless the internet, power, or if anything else fails.
can anyone host this?
Server is up if anyone wants to play. If nobody is on in a few days, I will take it down for a bit then put it back up. Same goes for Omega Mall.
An official remake of this game is starting soon:

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1333641

I will continue to host this game.
There is no Start Factory button. What's the trick to getting this party started?
Can anyone host or provide the host files? I have the resources to host this game indefinitely.
I have left byond for quite a few years. I have come back to just play around and maybe reconnect with some of my players. I do not have host files or source files for any of my old games. If anyone has any and could send them to me that would be awesome. If not I am starting Factory Wars over from scratch as of this moment. I am not promising anything real special as when I left Byond I also left behind creating games. Please look for the new version to be out soon and thanks for playing my games!
Host Files for Omega Mall, Factory Wars, and BYOND Farmer:

assets (dot) jacob843 (dot) com/games/stadthreegames (dot) rar

Login to reply.