Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
huh... Still the server is off... I am hoping that the server will be up agian when I will return from school tommorow ^^
Wish I could return..
*waits and checks every hour O_O*
How ya been Andy?
ugh still down :'(
*start to think that "shit" happened* XD
lolololol
do_ob
this sucks :'(
R.I.P Screwy oh damn he's alive? or someone has his account?:O
Yep "shit" happened.. See you guys in like 3 weeks -_-
More like 3 months.
Not really guys i think ik what's happening but I can't really tell... just be patient :p
i hope the game doesnt get wiped,i worked hard -_-
I hope this isn't like when niva got kicked out again, game was don for like forever
I plan on playing again when the game is up.
In response to Kevinkutz
not sure exactly who you are...but, send me a page on byond pager with your IP, and I'll check my IP ban list...someone else MAY have logged in under you IP...idk...we'll see...
In response to Kevinkutz
and for everyone else...lol NO WIPE!!! Bones has to set up the port for me tonight...we have internet again, and it is better than before...lol and game will be hosted again 24/7....sorry for the delay...couldn't get the cable guy here until today...but as I said...tonight, we'll have it up and running :)
Thanks you :D
Awesome! thank you :)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 108 109 110