Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Need some new clans :<
I agree add like uzumaki clan
wtf i mean really why does it say im banned by the host i dint abusse, bug use, alt interact someone help me
Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 498.1163)
Logging in...connected
Logged in as Kevinkutz.
Connecting to byond://173.218.130.157:49523...connected
Banned by host:
Access denied.
this is bull shit i wanna know why i got banned i dint do anything that warents banning i didnt afk train, bug abuse, travel into the void to find chakra caves, or kill acadedemy students.i have an alt but i never ever interacted with it not even through a second party. so wtf!!!!!

WTF IS THE GAME!
From what I know, the game is hosted by old hosts who always fight for power. Admins are accused of abuse and players are accused of AFK Training.

There's so much bull shit going on I don't even know what's true or not anymore. I'm not pointing fingers, but I stopped playing as soon as I saw the server instability.

Nice game here, but I won't devote my time to a game when I can't tell you if my time will be wasted or not because of everyone crying all the time.
Game should be back soon! we'll look into the banning thingy @kev cuz idk either o_o
andy why had the game gone down mate? any idea how long untill it will be up and running again
Can't really tell cuz is a personal matter... but it should be soon no more than 1-2 week i think
1-2 weeks? Whit said it was gonna be back up in a few days /:
Yeah I actually think is coming on this Tuesday but sometimes "shit" happens it be max 1 week or so
Ok good fingers crossed for Tuesday then, and also just to confirm there will absolutely not be a wipe right? Even if "shit" happens?
No idea
Well tomorrow is the moment of truth fingers crossed whit doesn't let us down
Why. Did. I. Even. Come. Back?
I. Was. Just asking. that. myself.
hopefully today is the day :) im ill got nothing to do lol
today <3 lol,until the game becomes live again ill keep refreshing the page every 10 mins
<_< obv whit doesn't care about how desperate we are to play
Taking her sweet time
I WANNA PLAYYY
Page: 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 108 109 110