Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
He quit.
I certainly know he quit hosting, mainly on the fact that his hosting the new version was messing with the connection (ask him for the details. Or Synn. Whoever.)
Other than that, he didn't want to hear about people whining for reboots because of lag.
On another note, since the game's not dead, it IS dying; you can tell by the increasing number of idiots trying to abuse the in-game bugs, which diminishes the playerbase, then they go off on other games and lie about how they got banned or whatever...
Either way, it's on a decline because people are losing their common sense. Should probably rename it, because it's most certainly NOT common anymore. =/
SoLs cool, but with the lack of good gms and control, I guess it is dying.

Its not as popular as it used to be, I think the update will increase the popularity a bit.

Unreliability has brought the game to its knees.

In response to Hi no Kitsune
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
On another note...
Saucepan Man, I've seen the work on the pictures on the FaceBook. Work at your own pace as you can.
As for the game currently, I do believe it is on a downward spiral to being six feet under with a tombstone at its head due to the admin choices made by both the host AND the community, which didn't help, and that you get some total idiots posting both here and the game how to abuse the bugs.

Oh, and I forgot. Akira, if you DO want to keep up the banter between me and you, go find me in real life. You seem the type to hit a girl, which I don't care about, but if you want to see who's right or not, prepare for a PHYSICAL fight, not a verbal one and at a place where you can do virtually whatever you want.

Working towards that 100th page, btw. =P

That's a very cool story bro, and that's very nice and all. If you can't win a verbal argument with me, then don't bother engaging in any sort of scuffle. I don't need you talking shit behind my back, like you're known to do and the reason why you were banned/fired. Simply put, I don't need to find you anywhere, nor do I need to engage in any sort of violence with you. I've already won as soon as you suggested that. The sooner you recognize that, quit acting like a manipulative child, and quit throwing a temper tantrum, the sooner I'll be able to stop caring. It's a game. I offered you several chances. I unbanned you, I would let you play. Instead you'd just log in, "WHY AM I NOT BANNED!" and logged out. Hell, I even offered you your GM back. No dice. At the point where I've unbanned you and offered you your shit back, and you continue to act like a child, that's your problem. Again, I tried to make things work, and it would be your own pride and ego stopping you. Don't try and look good in front of SPM and shit on us. I'll set the record straight 'real' quick.

Also, as a side note:
For people who like to complain near constantly about every single thing, I do not see you paying me for the hosting, nor did I ever expect you to. I am hosting out of my own good intentions, and that's it. If SPM wanted the game down or for me to stop, I'd do so.
I just find it amusing how months before, I was being praised as some sort of savior, and suddenly I'm being referred to as a Tyrant. Mystery isn't insane, nor did he go crazed. The player-base did it to him. That update did it to him. Remember how I was saying "I really, really don't want to host this update." and everyone else was like "Please host the update Akira PLEASE."
What happened?
I bring the older server back and it now has more players.
I WONDER WHY THAT HAPPENED.
This, and this right here, is the exact reason why anyone involved in the production or upkeep of any game, should take player suggestion and input with a grain of salt. They have literally no idea how bad things can get until it fucking happens, and then they're quick to complain, bitch, whine, and moan over it.

But regardless, I'm done. I'm hosting until I'm asked to stop. That's all.
sooooo did it wipe n restart? cuz im grateful for sols return screw ppl who have a problem akira......i like tho old wipe....its les laggy and is said to have less problems for our host who is a godsend for alotta ppl who enjoy this game.....thanks akira....from sumone who is appreciative........
On another note, currently having issues with hosting due to the hurricane. I'm unsure of what the exact problem is but I'm looking into it.
meh i figured that was the issue.....so what was the decision of the community......for which update will be hosted......cuz i voted for the old server......also lets just do it this way how much wud u charge to host.....i mean i got sum change on my card from being in the army i cud pay.....or i cud host....i got a balls to the wall extreme comp lol i like the game n i jus wanna help lmao i hate ppl who complain n dont even try to help.....i dont wanna here ur sob story if ur not willing to do anything about it......@_@
also wud it be possible get the base for the sol person icon i wanna icon sum shiz to try n make it better.....ive been doin some shit on my own but it aint really workin without the base.... lol i even made a from icon for toads lol but no i wanted that is it possible to get that or is it "exclusive"
The SoL Base is on icon share :)

if you can't find it, i'll hook you up with one ingame.
thank u ninja council and damn u andy ......dont u dare try n stop meh....stictly for sol purposes....lol plus on old verion we will need mask and a few new icons to match the updated version
I knew you wanted it for icons for yourself... and no we don't need mask and if so I got them already and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one... btw here's the base http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
@_@ i hate u andy lol that shit scared the fuq outta meh REVENGE!!
andy damn u >_> wat kinda shit was that >_>
whats the icon name on icon share??? soooo many
btw starting a troll andy campaign anyone wanna join....aslo found them....also id dint hear any word of which server was chosen??? or did the terrorist attack sol before we had a final decision???
In response to Andy24
Andy24 wrote:
I knew you wanted it for icons for yourself... and no we don't need mask and if so I got them already and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one... btw here's the base http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf

Anyone who clicked that is an idiot. Seriously guys? Since when do PNGs appear in Flash Format?

Quick question for the rest of the community.

Is the server stable yet? I haven't returned just because I don't want to get involved when the server stability is at risk. For whatever reason.

Don't take it offensively, I just want to be able to have an enjoyable and lasting experience.
In response to Lavitiz
You are wrong... base isn't PNG... is dmi the format this game's base uses... so please don't call the people "idiots" if you don't even know about what you talk plz :P
In response to Andy24
Andy24 wrote:
You are wrong... base isn't PNG... is dmi the format this game's base uses... so please don't call the people "idiots" if you don't even know about what you talk plz :P

Actually, I think you're an idiot. I'm a programmer for heaven's sake, I know what I'm talking about.

Do your research, Byond's dmi format is indeed based off the PNG format. Think of a DMI as a sprite sheet in PNG which is animated.

So, please don't sit here and act like you know what you're talking about when you don't. =P

EDIT: http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=132197 Tom's first post.
In response to Lavitiz
exacly dmi is png compressed... however is not png O.o otherwise woudn't be called dmi
PS:idgf who you are rofl
Anyways, needles quarrels aside. How is the server doing?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 108 109 110