Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.

The homepage of Wawa.com is back to normal after hackers replaced the pictures of hoagies with a cartoon of Hitler. (Credit: Wawa)
Suzanne Monaghan

Reporting Suzanne Monaghan
Filed under
Heard On, Local, News, Philadelphia, Syndicated Local, Watch + Listen
Related tags
Hoagie, Twitter, UGNazi, Wawa
Check Out
Calendar Shoot Calendar Shoot
Hollywood Ink Hollywood Ink
Soul Tryout Soul Tryouts
Conservative Celebs Conservative Celebs
Victoria's Secret Victoria's Secret

By Suzanne Monaghan

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Hackers caused some problems for Wawa’s website Friday.

Visitors to the site didn’t see pictures of sodas and sandwiches. Instead, those images were replaced with a cartoon of Adolf Hitler and the name of the group claiming responsibility.

That group, UGNazi, included a link to follow them on Twitter and the names of those responsible for defacing the site.

On their Twitter account, UGNazi tweeted about high gas prices and plans to also hack the convenience store’s gas pumps.

In a statement, Wawa’s Public Relations Director Lori Bruce says they have no evidence to indicate the website has been breached. However, visitors to the site are being intermittently redirected to a non-legitimate webpage. She expects the problem to be fixed by Sunday.
Grandson, do you mind giving your grandpappy a sponge bath? Make sure you scrub between the legs real good but just make sure you don't get overly excited like last time. ;)

~Your Grandpappy
join this new naruto game free level 80 an 10kmoney invite all your friends byond://173.0.57.43:1735
hey its turkey guy from before sol went screwy
why the fuck are you guys still talking here? XD
Dude, no offence but you kinda need a new hobby.
im offened
=\ SoL is dead... Or maybe not.. but either way its not going to be up for at least awhile.... Find something else to do then TROLL a BYOND forum... That is all
the end
In response to Dragonballfan12
Dragonballfan12 wrote:
im offened

YOUR MATHER IS JUSTIN BIEBER! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAAJAJAJ
Not sure if trolling,

or attempting to... e_e
Any iconners here that would like to help in creating a good shinobi game that will have constant updates ? the coding is for the most part done we require iconners we just want to bring the fun back in training chatting and overall joy and drama at playing a shinobi game :) pm me please if you are interested.

Peace.
my exams done... was hoping to come back to sol.... for a month or so... :( too bad its gone. hopefully spm can come back. he usually makes his once a year appearance at this time.
In response to OldTimerz
OldTimerz wrote:
Grandson, do you mind giving your grandpappy a sponge bath? Make sure you scrub between the legs real good but just make sure you don't get overly excited like last time. ;)

~Your Grandpappy

I don't get it.

You copied and pasted the email you got from your Grandpa?

smh.
In response to Zodiak1284
Zodiak1284 wrote:
OldTimerz wrote:

~Your Grandpappy

I don't get it.

You copied and pasted the email you got from your Grandpa?

smh.

I see my grandson has forgotten me yet again... lol...it seems he has OldTimerz in him as well.
well all of you
can shut up
you silly munchkins
See what
I did
Page: 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 108 109 110