Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Allow list ftw
access denied.. i hope it updating or something, i just know that the game is 2 good 2 not have available.
ouch i just got rejected
Kevin just keep barking, all i will say is i dont give a shit come at man and il put a hole in your head with my 44 fucking shrimp thinking you such a boss making threats on the net xD

Yeah, go away Demon, we don't care for your crappy comments now they are boring. Also I got onto the game fine you sure you guys are connecting properly?
You probably was invited. Thats what the access tab says.
Aye FRY you still here?
Shut the fuck up, i can comment if some lame ass fag is making threats thinking he is hard.
why you scraping in for little pussy shit how i wish i could go back and just kept slaughtering you instead of making friends with you rofl.
Myst is hosting a server. Invite only 0 players online. Gotta admit that is a great troll.
How much to buy this game? And it s able to be played in a normal web... i mean out of byond?

HAHAHAH HELL NO!, this game to good for normal web.
I mean like a mmorpg... like RuneScape, WOW, ...
Im smh at the same time loling at demon and kevin.
lol myst host for no one doing this to take the piss or
lol i was getting excited when i saw it but there we go
Unknown shut up shit man bitch much?
Hey you guys were bitching about Myst not hosting, well he is now (even though you can't join :P) so stop your whining, go do something productive and get off his dick. ;)
So much rage so little time.
I'm not sure if I find it more funny or sad. That the longest up-time I have seen this server have in almost three years is when no one is allowed to connect.
myst is gay lol its funny how u put the game down thats lik the funniest way
Page: 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 108 109 110