Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
In response to Dragonballfan12
Dragonballfan12 wrote:
he is online atm

He is,but the game ain't...So whats the big deal :)
do the gms even train on this game or do they not need to
Well the foto u sent is like 8 9 months old if i am correct...It was when mystery shot the server down when he hosted,saucepaman wanted to do some major update...They were talking it would be done in like 3 4 months maybe...New races,some new jutsus,better looking map,and stuff u saw on foto...but none of that happened...Saucepaman is busy probably,and forgot about his game...Even though i am happy with this one,i just want it online to play it...

And about GM-s ....they have edited chars,some of them,but they cant use them to kill other players,to fight etc...
They can make regular chars like we do,and train it,play with them and do normal things which we do...U are allowed to kill them,and they are allowed to kill u... ofc because u can't kill edited char..Too damn high stats and stuff :))))
oww
He doesn't host the game 24/7 ... if he did would anyone who is complaining pay his electricity bill ?

True its a shame it can't be hosted for longer, but people should be happy its even being hosted.
Yeah, but if someone decides to make and then host a game he should take responsibility for that. Game is more down than hosted..
Well hum i don't know what to say... the responsibility of a host is to host a game, which is pretty much what he is currently doing at some points of the day. His responsibility was never to host the game 24/7, he just brought the game back for the fans.

Everyone wants the game to be hosted 24/7 (i definitely do) But you can't blame him for putting his private life before hosting.
Yes, I agree, but in my humble opinion its not hard to leave game opened. Nevermind, we all want game to be on, lets dont argue ;)
Theres no arguing,this is just talking,and sharing ur own opinion about this situation...If u take the responsibility to host the game,then u should do it like it needs to be done,if u know u can't then simply don't do it...Btw electricity bill ain't that much,because novadays computers don't even use the power which ur "room lamp" does...So that ain't problem,even if it is..He shouldn't take the game and no problems at all...
Electricity doesn't necessarily come at the same price for everyone, plus theres also the possibility that he isn't the one who pays the bill of his residence. I agree that he could host the game more, however if he has the inability to host the game 24/7 then so be it.

What the game needs is a host that is ready and able to host it for that ammount of time. Plus thanks to him, you get to play at least 3hours a day, which i find more satisfying than seeing the game offline for months.
I've said many times I simply cannot host for long periods of time, I would like to but that's not an option.

No, I do not need to explain to you why.
No, I will not give the source/host files out.
No, Bitching at me will NOT make me host more.

Take what you get, and enjoy it while it lasts.

@FCB, You are a disgusting excuse for a person, wishing death upon another person over a game such as this? That is simply pathetic.

@Some other guy, I have my strong character from last wipe because ONLY the GM characters were saved, and I needed the character since it had all the verbs I needed.

No, I don't train or do anything. I just log in when it's up and deal with tons of bullshit as a consequence.

You want a 24-7 host? You shouldn't have treated the only one you had like shit, cause he actually did a good job.

And let me put some more emphasis on an earlier subject.

NO we will NEVER give out the source/host files EVER. They are not our files to give away, and the only man who dictates who gets them is MIA.

In other words, No. Do not ask.
OK guys he cant host 24/7 you don't know why so just play the time is on and thats all... some persons are waiting for the game to come back up but they just sit on the computer and wait and wait you can go out and check later if its on or not but really waiting on your computer from the moment you wake up you can do something on your life that doesn't mean siting in front of your computer hitting refresh to see when the game go up do something go out or other stuff and then check if its on or not
oww the game crashed
xD Lol, it crashed on the 1 on 1 chuunin fight thing. Oh well :P
Baad timeing xD
Reading over the last few pages of comments and all i see is people whining over it not being up, be grateful it gets any uptime at all play when he can host, he doesnt have to host 24/7 just because you say so. Its a game not the end of the world. He's doing us a favour putting it up but he has a life to remember.
@Carnage Production im with you as you can see i havent argue about that
Pls Host unban me O.O
I haven't been able to get on at all today o_o I haven't done anything to get banned either but it would help if you could check. My name on there is the same as my key, Shazno. I'd appreciate if ya would, please and thanks. I just wanna get on and help my friend train.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 108 109 110