Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
WTF SPM is back??
Wow, soon as i start likeing the game , it gets shut down. Why does life suck and why has this game not seemed to update in 3 years, wan will more clans be added?
To all of you asking about updates you are forgiven because you are new. SPM has not been on in years thus no updates. The admins will occasionally post things that look like it was him to mess with us but its always fake. (Rumors say SPM is in college so its not likely we will see him again because he probably forgot about us.)
Does any1 know when will it be up....?
Atleast a host could write something here just for us to know...Probably his parents don't allow him to let his PC running on whole time :D
Message to host...Please inform us a little bit...when will the server be back up again ?
*sigh* red the game wont be handed over anytime soon because he has not been on at all to do so. and stop bitching about it not being 24/7 be happy its being hosted they dont have to do shit.
Also dont insult the host it will only make it worse.
No one is insulting the HOST whoever he is...!
The point is if u know u cannot host the game,than don't do it...If u ain't able to host it whole day and only host it like 2 3 hours when u are playing,than its better not to have it at all...There were a lot of people who were willing to host it,which had good interent connection,were wealthy and stuff...So there wouldn't be any problems...
I wish I could host.... but I only get electricity 3 hours a day. The rest of the time, I use my trusty hamster wheel to run the power.

It was a fat hamster before and only used to give me a few minutes more of power, but now I got a lady hamster next to it and they keep me computer running for at least an hour.
every one stop we just need a better host ok if u guys keep talking about the game it wont come on we just have to find a way foe him to give people a try to host it
host it
@ Red If you supply me with more hamsters then yes I will play. XD

Ok dude,seriously,you should give up...you can't host the game,SOL always had 100-150 players,and i think u can't support that,it comes online for 2 minutes than it's off again,friendly advice-give it to some1 else to host,who can...It's annoying ...
In response to FCB
FCB wrote:
Ok dude,seriously,you should give up...you can't host the game,SOL always had 100-150 players,and i think u can't support that,it comes online for 2 minutes than it's off again,friendly advice-give it to some1 else to host,who can...It's annoying ...

If you don't like it then why are you here? Go and play GOA :p
@FCB atleast the host is trying to put it on and it have been on more time but it get off 2 and if you will complain about that he cant host then why you dont host it
pisses me off enough that they ban me for just hate me, but banned my friends only just because they wanted play together... I feel pathetic
OK because fuckheads keep whining and abusing this game keeps going down. Why do you not just play the game fair and stop FUCKING BITCHING?
abusing? and kill me 50 times with the verb to kill the gm is not abused? myst takes me fucking since he saw that im Spanish. If I am wrong, come on and tell me
Miguel is the host even myst?O.o idk i thought was kashi
unban me
The server is on a shell, but it appears to be hosted by whoever hosted last.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 108 109 110