Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
We do?
Yup right here
Noni aren't you a pretty high up gm? Don't you have any way of contacting anyone of importance. ie Somebody who can do something about all this crap. :P
Me? I am the lowest GM on Luc's server. Lvl 3 but in amount of experience I am still the lowest.

The only number I have is Nova's. I can try to contact him. The others, me has no way of contacting other than facebook. Which really is only panda and I think dens. Hopefully one of them has access to SPM.
We have a forum now, but anyone can see the stuff, they don't have to be logged in. It is still better than nothing.
Ya it is better than nothing.... so I texted nova, hope he responds. soon. will post here if he does respond.

Edit: Nova has moved to a new place, doesn't have internet yet. he could try to host it from his phone's internet but that is a really slow internet.

BTW: 1000th post ftw!!!!
I Am A Gay Nerd Hello.
For me to have not talked to noni and for him not have played sol in along ass time he sure is tryin hard to get sol back xD
1000! :D But That would be awesome noni. It's a good place to start. And yeah I hate that everyone van look on here and see hoiw fail we are. X-D
SHIT!!! But I was so close to feeling special! :'(
Well hopefully he'll get internet soon. Does he actually have an updated file?
He does not have an updated file, probably older than Mystery's. But I don't think it has too many abusable bugs. Myst has a version between 2 stable versions. Nova's version is a bit closer to the older stable version.

hopefully he can host soon. XD
as mentioned on my other post...

i brought up my temp forum once again out of request from sol players...

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Sol_Forum/index/

take that for what you will, and use it if you want... basically it's just a more appropriate place than here
@Noni, I don't mean this offensively but you are not a GM on Lucs's server at all. You weren't demoted temporarily or anything that was full on demotion.

But if another host wants you to be GM that's a different story, but yeah just to clarify.
I can host if someone gives me file. -_-.... give them to me.
Well Noni I can't say I like the old file but I can't be picky at this point. That is a good temp solution but we really need to find spm.

And Kodiac. The whole no offence but you're worthless comment is kind of funny when you think about it. you can say what you want about anyone after we fix the game, but until then lets keep the priorities in order.
@zodiak well no one told me anything. Up to what I know, I only lost my verbs because of the log in thingy and didn't see Luc to get the verbs back. Then the server crashed, and Mystery server went up and he didn't give me gm.

No one told me anything until now.

Edit:
@copenhagen, we can only wait til Nova or SPM come back. I think Luc had to format his computer and he doesn't have the game anymore.(not sure about this, but I heard this back in July).
I thought SPM was a myth.
@Copenhagen your comments do seem far more worthless than my own, but let's save that discussion for some other time.

Basically as I have previously stated before, and as Noni has restated.

We can do NOTHING unless one of 3 things happens.

A. SPM comes back.
B. Mystery hosts again (nope, I doubt it.)
C. Nova gets internet and hosts.

Until one of those 3 things happens, it does not matter what we do or say.
Caps Eagle CAAAWWWW!!! Am I right in thinking that is Nova?????
Page: 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 108 109 110