Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
seriously, mystery has posted on the comments already stating that he wont be hosting anymore as his ISP plan has a limited bandwidth and the game is using up allot of it.
the forums are down because of a few flaws which mystery is fixing this i'm not sure off but that's when it was taken down.

as for the game read the SOL facebook page nova said he will host when he gets an internet connection in his new house.
Hello All If You Want to play the New NNG based game Come Join US!!

http://www.byond.com/games/ 981014.NarutoNewGeneration?tab=index

New Fun Is It IS Your Destiny!
Over 120 Fans!
Come and Play!
NNG:Naruto Next Generation Has Changed to
Naruto New Generation ALL!
i love you ._. so much kick kashis ass ;D (notice how he didn't fight what you said :3) anyway jsut checkin' in on the comments section no one knows why the game is down the forums are too i guess mystery got tired of paying for them or his internet is off for some reason... but if that was the case he wouldn't be on Skype 24/7 i don't kow nor do i really care that its down atm to buisy wif school n shits :( anyway i love you all ;D and by all i mean only Atom and screwie ^^

And I wuv you :3 Screwie likes to screw with me >.> and I miss all of you! :3 my msns [email protected] my skype is Atomisk343. Soooo anyone who loves me lots and wants to chat with me then just add me. I'm always around. I'll tell you why Kashi likes to be a hippie but also thinks he's cool. xD
Atomisk34 wrote:
i love you ._. so much kick kashis ass ;D (notice how he didn't fight what you said :3) anyway jsut checkin' in on the comments section no one knows why the game is down the forums are too i guess mystery got tired of paying for them or his internet is off for some reason... but if that was the case he wouldn't be on Skype 24/7 i don't kow nor do i really care that its down atm to buisy wif school n shits :( anyway i love you all ;D and by all i mean only Atom and screwie ^^

And I wuv you :3 Screwie likes to screw with me >.> and I miss all of you! :3 my msns [email protected] my skype is Atomisk343. Soooo anyone who loves me lots and wants to chat with me then just add me. I'm always around. I'll tell you why Kashi likes to be a hippie but also thinks he's cool. xD

We love you too, I'll add you on skype since you asked so nicely
-TriQ
You guys (actually talking about the game) realize it has always, always been like this right? For years and years, SPM comes around and disappears for extremely long periods.

I doubt that will ever change.(till sol dies)

@my rank, if it's Mystery hosting I'm at the top of the chain alongside mystery and maybe 1 or two others, but the politics of it doesn't really matter. If it's Luceid hosting I would be level 3 to 4 (4 is basically the low end of the high range and 3 is basically the middle. This is where almost all of the GMs are put) There is no level 5 or 6 those are just ways of explaining it, there is...

level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4, MGM, AJ <---spms real name

As for all the drama on this comment section and elsewhere, the ones who are talking a lot of crap specifically are what I like to call "Pseudo-Martyrs" I think they just like to see how much they can get away with honestly.

Besides, if they said and did half the stuff they do here on a real game they would get banned and never be allowed back. lol
so guys i hate to ask this but is sol dead?
Probably not.
Lol you're implying that SoL isn't a real game great job there fag so technically you're not a Real GM if thats the case, second you're not next to Mystery, though we're not really friends Mystery is a better GM and will always be above you, shit Whitney was a better GM and shes been playing for like 5 months, anyway no one loves you, you have a sandy vag, you're a hippy etc bai :D

Edit* Kashi no ones trying to see what we can "Get away with" what are you gunna do mute me ban me who gives a fuck i have this thing called a life you know that thing you lost at the same time you lost your ass virginity
Kashi was just picked as a trial gm when SPM left. He is actually the lowest ranking GM on Luc's server apart from Noni.
Jordan Mckenzie....
Every hour that SoL isn't online a small puppy dies... Just saying...
Man, I miss this game.
lol I never look on here and there not any drama. The shit makes me lol everytime :P
Is this game coming back? Its been like forever and I would like to play it...
~Makito
Zodiak1284 wrote:

As for all the drama on this comment section and elsewhere, the ones who are talking a lot of crap specifically are what I like to call "Pseudo-Martyrs" I think they just like to see how much they can get away with honestly.

Besides, if they said and did half the stuff they do here on a real game they would get banned and never be allowed back. lol

Aw Kashi... why won't you give up being so hypocrite? If you only you admitted all you did, life would be much easier. And I mean, real life too. You know what? If you also tried to be a better person you would probably not think about commiting suicide anymore.

As I said before, life is a boomerang, do good things, and good things will come back to you!
Ok this is just sad. Somebody has to host or something because the game has been down for a month.
Been away for three weeks came back to still find it down hot damn who pissed off myst lol? The comment section should be talk about the game not begging for it to come back up its like oprah up in here, fair enough the games been down so long it makes a whore look like a saint, but still myst is a temp host and is not obliged to host so drop this topic already and wait like good children or take it to the forum lol.
@Carnage. Mystery has taken the forum down . Only place where we can communicate is here or through facebook, and the pplz dont go on the facebook page much.
Still doesn't give the excuse to plaster the comment section, new blood coming in when the games back will be well put off. I didn't know the forum was down, I am sure if everyone wants to discuss it there are other means lol.
im willing to pay for a shell sever for this game if you guys and spm is alright with this coz when this game is down it makes me sad if some1 can contact spm for me and to email me on [email protected] or jamal youngs biggs on fb that would be handy just saying
Page: 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 108 109 110