Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Supah dude wrote:
All you bitch niqqas talking about get a life, you know your bitch ass is still posting comments on a game site... Right?

I have no life currently.

Secondly, New host?

I don't think so. Mystery is just showing he dosn't have to host. People should appreciate his deeds more. Pisses me off as a by stander to see such disrespect.
Pisses me off when we've had to switch server host like 6 or 7 times in 2 years and can never find a stable, reliable, none ass-holish host; Yet, we have tons of people wanting to host because they will host a 24/7 reliable server. Like me for example. I have unbelievable upload speed and could host fine, no problems, I don't even want GM, just a host that can host 24/7 so I can play the game I've played since I was 15.
Supah dude wrote:
Pisses me off when we've had to switch server host like 6 or 7 times in 2 years and can never find a stable, reliable, none ass-holish host; Yet, we have tons of people wanting to host because they will host a 24/7 reliable server. Like me for example. I have unbelievable upload speed and could host fine, no problems, I don't even want GM, just a host that can host 24/7 so I can play the game I've played since I was 15.

Heh, I can be a reliable non-ass holish host who will keep the game up 24/7 via shell server and keep players happy every single day. :3

I been playing since I was 14.

King_LiOnZ wrote:
Supah dude wrote:

Heh, I can be a reliable non-ass holish host who will keep the game up 24/7 via shell server and keep players happy every single day. :3

For your information, You both do not deserve to even play as far as I'm concerned. Quit being ignorant, read that damn comments below, and quit being freaking inconsiderate assholes with nothing better to do than to start shit.

Once again, Mystery does NOT have to host at all. In fact, even if Mystery was the official host, he could quit at any given moment if he wanted to.

That said, be greatful he hosts the game. The reason Mystery isn't hosting is because all you babies sit around being little punks crying over it.

If I were in his shoes and people treated me like this, I'd do one of three things.
1- What Mystery is currently doing.
2- Boot the people who are inconsiderate to these thoughtful services.
Or 3- Quit hosting all together and leave you guys sitting here like you are now.

I can't say everyone is being inconsiderate, but I do know it isn't one person.

As a developer, I'd be telling you to quit bitching or leave. Be thankful for what you have, and quit bitching.
Alright, so I would just like to state that, there won't be a new host until SPM comes out with the update, which could be a few more months. The reason for this is that he doesn't have the old host files, and would have to compile with a semi-finished product.

Secondly, I won't be giving the host files out to anyone as they aren't mine, they belong to SPM himself, and since he isn't around, I wish you luck finding a host, though I don't see yet as to WHAT they will be able to host.

Have a great day.
I like dogs
Does that mean it probably wont be up for a while lol? All the high horsed people need to just stop commenting about getting a life as you'll be first in line to jumping on the server when its up. So drop the topic myst will host when he can/wants to. Anyway lets get over our amazingly large egos and bake a cake, you in Volt?! a dog cake!
drama drama mofos are always complaining drama drama drama then mofos get angry drama drama drama and the other mofos that only wanna play gonna look for a new game cause they won't get a girl anyways <('-'<)
Lavitiz wrote:
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Supah dude wrote:

For your information, You both do not deserve to even play as far as I'm concerned. Quit being ignorant, read that damn comments below, and quit being freaking inconsiderate assholes with nothing better to do than to start shit.

Once again, Mystery does NOT have to host at all. In fact, even if Mystery was the official host, he could quit at any given moment if he wanted to.

That said, be greatful he hosts the game. The reason Mystery isn't hosting is because all you babies sit around being little punks crying over it.

If I were in his shoes and people treated me like this, I'd do one of three things.
1- What Mystery is currently doing.
2- Boot the people who are inconsiderate to these thoughtful services.
Or 3- Quit hosting all together and leave you guys sitting here like you are now.

I can't say everyone is being inconsiderate, but I do know it isn't one person.

As a developer, I'd be telling you to quit bitching or leave. Be thankful for what you have, and quit bitching.

Who da fux is you? Stop getting on this site and trolling you little bitch niqqa.
Been playing this game since before any of you half grown cum drops. You all need to stop bashing on comments talking about you don't deserve to play with such disrespect. It's disrespectful to disrespect your elders 'ya little squiggle ball looking inch worms. I rest my case with these half assed insults.
I'm not done trolling yet though guys, I'm gonna sit on the SoL byond homepage on these comments replying to anyone who posts their opinions because that's what trolls do. =D Lavitiz I see you. Trolololol
As a long time fan of sol i agree with what myst is doing he is hosting this game of his own free will, and as stated in other posts he does not get paid for it.
i myself dont know if i was one of the people who caused the problem if i was sorry.
All the assholes who disrespect Myst can go die in a hole. That is all.
The comments everyone is posting dosn't have any reasoning behind it. All you're doing is sitting here posting small phrases that has no reasoning behind it. In fact, might as well keep it to yourself since it's not much of a discussion now is it?
Well this explains everything but you guys should be nicer or up to try new things hell I didn't know what was goin on till someone told me to check the hub just be nice and be patient >.> fml I sound like a loser when I'm not being a drunk pervert x.x
Lavitiz wrote:
The comments everyone is posting dosn't have any reasoning behind it. All you're doing is sitting here posting small phrases that has no reasoning behind it. In fact, might as well keep it to yourself since it's not much of a discussion now is it?

Lavitiz all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On that hardcore reply to everything. Fuck yeah. I'ma be you allllll day sonnnnnn
Supah dude wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:

Lavitiz all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On that hardcore reply to everything. Fuck yeah. I'ma be you allllll day sonnnnnn

I enjoy pointing out how stupid people sound sometimes. Hell, maybe people will act smart, thus helping the SoL community become a better one.
Lavitiz wrote:
Supah dude wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:

I enjoy pointing out how stupid people sound sometimes. Hell, maybe people will act smart, thus helping the SoL community become a better one.

Lavitiz alll dayyyyyyyyyyyy!! He stays on that constant reply. He's got refresh on macro!!!
Comments section is funnier than SOL itself, at least it doesn't go down!
Kilopp wrote:
Comments section is funnier than SOL itself, at least it doesn't go down!

Amen to that. However I have to disagree. People within the comments section go down pretty hard. =P

Page: 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 108 109 110