Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
We need more people applying for the position of host. Please post your applications in the COMMENTS section for this game.

That was sarcasm XD. If you want to be a host you should apply on the forum. There is a 1% chance you might get it. still better than nothing.

Forum Link- sol-forum.com/forum.php
so when will game be back online?
why was the server closed?
no clue maybe unpredictable wipe O.o
that would suck cause i just started :O
Server was closed because Myst hit his bandwith limit, we'll have to wait till the 11th for a slightly more reliable server. No offense Myst.
Haha, and the award for classiest way to close a server goes to...
Everytime i turn my light off the server down!
Mystery16 wrote:
Nah, it is because I am at 95% of my usage..... I have to wait until the 11th before I get my usage reset... so I am trying to limit the game as much as possible during the lower hours of the day. Sorry if this affects some of you, I do leave it on during peak hours.

For all those commenting on the crashing server I would refer you to this post. He is close to hitting his limit but not yet so he keeps the server running during prime time in sol time. God bless Myst XD.

PS. Myst can't you steal a neighbor's internet? XD
12GB RAM... Could not afford a wireless card =/
You can get the USB Wifi adapters. just need a USB slot and you can detect wireless networks. They cost 0-20 dollars I think.

But 1 question. why the 12GB RAM? hope your processor can match that amount of space.
i7 3.07Ghz
I Jelly.
Oh btw... PS. Myst can't you steal a neighbor's internet? XD <--- He died like 2 weeks ago... Old grumpy man anyway but yep... that was the guy I used to steal internet from when I was a kid... lol
nova abusing this,he took my stamina 80k
JHnas23 wrote:
nova abusing this,he took my stamina 80k

I dont think Nova has been hosting. Since Nova hasn't been hosting you probably don't know why or how your stam got reduced. Chances are that you got rollbacked.
Myst has been hosting, actually. Just accidentally hosted on his other key.
whats with the server it wont let me get on at all
What message does it output when you try to login?
Myst closed the ports because poeple kept relogging.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 108 109 110