Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
D: connecting ...FAIL T-T
hey guys his internet connection bill hasent been paid. his roommate was supposed to pay for it and he didnt.
its never coming back on
i wanted to post a comment so i did XP
I'm not the host and that was a while ago ;)

Also - getting SoL back (with a huge update) is definitely a priority. But unfortunately, as much as I want it to be, it's not #1 priority.
is the game coming bk and who is the host
maybe it shut down or something..
well I think it will come back later
how long has it been down ? iv been away at collage so i want to know if id be behind if i started playing again...
You should probably question why upir college didn't teach you how to spell college :p
When I finish the update players can join at any point and wont really be "behind"; so don't worry :)
Finally SPM started to work at game... god hear our wishes... :P
I used to play this a lot about two years ago on another account, and I agree, thank God that we can finally get this back up and running. (And thank you SPM for working on this more.)
I'm 15 now when I did start ply this game I was 12 it passed 3 years with out any vrey inportant update but this game still owns SPM was a genius.
I play this game. If it gets like Akatsuki jackets and a sword like kisame's then I would maybe donate 5$.I mean like donating for items.
Dragon Long Fang wrote:
I play this game. If it gets like Akatsuki jackets and a sword like kisame's then I would maybe donate 5$.I mean like donating for items.

I can tell you right now that this game won't "sell" items for real money, even if you were to call it a "Donation"
You can get Kisame sowrd if you are Sword nin Profession
Hey, SPM, last I heard from you was when you last got on SoL; good to see you're alive. :3
Anyways, it would be nice to have both the update AND the game back up, but let the pros do their work, guys, and they'll finish in due time.
"Patience is a virtue," an old quote goes. (Unfortunately, I'm not a very virtuous man. >.> )
Bro... You'd need an insane amount of patience to suffer the delays I am forced to put upon you all... :\
One mounth or more SPM?
Happy Birthday SoL...
Page: 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 108 109 110