Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
instead of bitching go make your own game and host your own server<3
The ComeBack wrote:

Instead of bitching about people bitching, go get a life.
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
The ComeBack wrote:

Instead of bitching about people bitching, go get a life.

instead of bitching about people bitching about people bitching... go get a life :D

jk kitsune

-Silver S
can we please turn the server on......................
READ THIS AND CALM THE FUCK DOWN..r

Mystery did announce on the server erthat it was going to be down for the weekend because he needed to clean up his pc internally and externally So please be patient if he doesn't get his pc cleaned out it might break or get a virus and then no more sol for ..ETERNITY!! Just wanted you guys to know why the servers down

- BUGGZ BUNNY.
Now let's see if the other people will read that before they rage... >_>
no rage he game is fun and I can wait for however long need be if you don't like it take the advice of all the smart people below me and simply don't play it ^_^ I am bored though anybody know why i can't play other games that's on the site bu not in my hub?
Look i Just became a member today and how much gold does 1 sps cost
@Kakuritsu: Probably because those sites not on the hub, you need to find on the site itself. Not everything is shown everywhere.
@Everyone: No, seriously, can someone other than me use proper grammar? It'll look like an even better game if more people type right.
@Aaajjj1: I believe the game amounts don't change just because you became a member, but you do start off with a higher amount of gold and Oboro Bunshins. Enjoy! :D
Nitghmare wrote:
Ttamdare wrote:
Mystery16 wrote:
I do leave a note on the Forum if the server goes down... maybe you should check it out -.- it is there for a reason.

No one cares about your shit forum or shit server, get Luc's back already. You annoying dweeb.

Dont play cuz i already know this key imma make ur life imposible :D

You know this key? gratz bro. Good thing we abuse on other keys and not ones we post on so no one knows. Dumb faggot. lol.
Ttamdare wrote:
Nitghmare wrote:
Ttamdare wrote:
Mystery16 wrote:
I do leave a note on the Forum if the server goes down... maybe you should check it out -.- it is there for a reason.

No one cares about your shit forum or shit server, get Luc's back already. You annoying dweeb.

Dont play cuz i already know this key imma make ur life imposible :D

You know this key? gratz bro. Good thing we abuse on other keys and not ones we post on so no one knows. Dumb faggot. lol.

It's a good thing I keep track of IP addresses, because nubs like you piss me off.
@Hi no Kitsune and Ttamdare

first off. LMAO you two are acting like children i mean seriously. what are you 8? 12 at the most. Thats so pathetic, talking shit on the internet, with a screen between you. Seriously if you wanna act like that go meet and do it face to face geez. it just makes you look stupid here.
@Kyoko46

Um...aren't you doing the exact same thing right now?
Exactly, EKhan89. I'm surprised people like him have the nerve to talk shit like that while they're doing what they're talking about, i.e. shit-talking between screens. He seems to forget we live somewhere other than where he is.
Not to mention he's talking shit at three in the morning server time, so he should get a life, too.
...Boobs ?
whens game gone b up??
The game will be up when it's up. The current host is having problems with his ISP thus even if he did try to host the game it would most likely be very laggy and inevitably crash or constantly disconnect the players. Have patience, go play another game for the time being or go read the game's forums to acquaint yourself with the rules, learn some tips about how to play the clan/character of your choice and some general game play help.
what game do u think i should play so i wont feel bored?
That really depends on you. If you want you can play a normal game on a console or on your computer. If you feel compelled to play a Byond game just go to the "games" section on this site. If you want a Naruto themed Byond game then type "Naruto" in the search engine on this site to pull up some games. I am not going to say the name of any Byond games on here as this is the page for Shinobi of Legends. It is considered very rude, if not outright wrong, to speak of other Byond games when on another game's page. My recommendation is find yourself a nice console game or computer game like Fallout or something. Just be patient.
Or if you have an Xbox 360, play the new Gears of War 3. :D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 108 109 110