Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
And you aren't telling me your error message why?
round 1030 my time game goes off =3?
Hello I want to play this game, but It says "Acces denied: banned by host" but I don't know why, I never played this game before. Could someone help me? thanks.
The reason for the random bans is known and understood, I'll look into deciding what to do about it today.
Sorry but I don't know the reason because I don't know anything about the game, I never played it.
Don't worry about it I'll look into it, later when I put it up.
ok
How much time needed to play?
Some positive comments needed....I personaly wanna thank host for todays hosting...The servers were up for quite a long time...At my time zone whole day...So thank u,and I really hope u can do it again sometime..I hope it wasn't problem today...had fun day playing the game...Appreciate what u are doing..Thanks again...Best regards!!
Jajaja, I know, I can whait for play and I don't care really ^^ but sometime, like right now, when I try to play, I'm banned u.u, only sometimes, and I can't change my ip, 'cause I have 5 computers in my house, and my father work in one, my mother and brothers use the others, and if I change my ip, for a second, all lose the connection, so...my father kill me =_=
(Sorry for my bad english, I speak spanish really ^^)
Please, fix my problem u.u
why i cant play im new and im ban wtf..is this game?
my friend tell me to play this and when i creat my account for play im ban!!!!!!!

can some 1 unbane me?
Kashi, this is for you http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=675637 Posting this here to help increase the chance of you seeing it as you didn't come in game yet.
So ummmm yeah why is it that every time I try to get on this game I can't 71 people can be on and I still can't what gives?
In response to Zodiak1284
Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 493.1117)
Logging in...connected
Logged in as Acm1pt.
Connecting to byond://58.174.131.177:1645...connected
Banned by host:
Access denied.

I just wanna say that im not complaining, im just asking for help :) Zodiak1284 told me he's gonna unban me
Hello, this is danny.. yall might know me as Mortal Kombat on this wonderful game, just came to say I might make a return in about a week or two. Mort. Out
When did game go off again ?
In response to LegendaryStudent
Around 1130 PST [ thats my time that it went off ]
@SoL
I want to know when Shinobi of Legend is up(Hours per day)
Hello, I need a GM to help me out, I haven't played this game for 2 years and now it says im banned when I try to login, my old name is Trigger
Thats a bit hard since your key was made in november 2011 :P
Page: 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 108 109 110