Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
DeathKamui wrote:
You serious:/ So ill only be able to play it for 2-3 hours:/

Depends sometimes it can be up for a day or two basically myst is in charge what he does he does we cant do anything about it. Apart from ask for a new host
this sucks -.-
Can some1 reboot server? I cant join >.<
SPM can you explain how the Cursed Seal bite thing works please?
I can't remember for SURE, but I think there's a level requirement.
Basically, assuming you're able to get it (level, or whatever, I'm sure the players know), then fighting Orochimaru gives you a % chance of being bitten for every time he attacks you (1 "attack" might be: a jutsu, or a group of punches).
Then you get a popup which asks if you would like to keep it (try to survive).
You have a 10% chance of surviving.
If you do, you get CS.
since when I been playing sol for some yrs now back in since NO this the first time I heard anything like that .................... we been goin off a 2% chance of living cs effect for the longes...... LOL
Lol dont trip myst aint the real host just temp
Amaterasu Mangekyou wrote:
Lol dont trip myst aint the real host just temp

Thank god.
My favorite thing is when there's a world summon just so everybody can get killed
Yeah world summon was perhaps a silly verb to make o_O

Also yeah... CS has pretty much ALWAYS been 10% of 10%
So each attack has 10% chance, and then 10% chance of surviving.
I'm pretty sure I tweaked the chance of bite up or down; but survival is still 10%
why i cant play.... i join shinobi of legend and i see this (acces denied) what i need to do??
ur probably banned, rui ._.
Rui1997 wrote:
why i cant play.... i join shinobi of legend and i see this (acces denied) what i need to do??

Yeah a bunch of people are randomly banned on Myst's server or kicked from server randomly. Read previous comments, it's common on Myst's server.
Life stinks..
No one has been "randomly banned" for anything, each ban has a reason. Your account for one is linked to not just one, but two different people who spread and used bugs.
i cant log in, it just says.. failed
yeah cuz server crashed
its not letting me log on -.-
Server Freaking crashed :( WTF!!!!!
"noni khanna", I've refunded your PayPal donation.
What would you like as thanks?
I'm thinking something like unbreakable fishing rod?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 108 109 110