Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
http://www.byond.com/games/ 981014.NNGNarutoNextGeneration?tab=index

up and coming NNG based off the old game without berlin :D and is actually online needs permanent host
Spm Nerf fan nins please. Thank you.
Im prettu sure thats demon :/
Breed, I can't say for sure whats happening with the servers and why people may be getting banned and what the reasoning is etc.
If it truly is a mistake, then all I can really do is humbly apologise.
I've noticed a SoL trend to blame lag on OOC.

OOC, the way it's coded in SoL, cannot ever significantly contribute to lag. Technically you will see a lag-performance increase with it off. But that's like travelling at 100,001 M/ph rather than 100000 M/ph
OOC on wayne - OOC on garth.

What are my chances of someone mailing me a copy of Battlefield 3 for PS3? And what would you want in return? :)
How about instead of having some of these "arguments" on here we all take it to the forum and leave the comments section more for what it's intended for...
@ SPM
If I could get you a copy, I'd need the mailing address. But I'll probably message you when I get the game.
As for what I'd want: it'd probably be an icon for SoL. xD
Mystery16 wrote:
@Breedhate - felt I already explained a lot of the things there, not one person is banned for anything other then bug abuse, I also already explained your account situation, and the fact that your key was used and linked to two bug abusers. I can't help you there.

Secondly, I find it interesting that if you can't play, you speak of what goes on in-game. The world is not always muted, nor is it muted due to lag, and people are still able to talk through guild, say, buddy chat etc if they wish to.

No one used my account Myst. I'm new to the game.

I know whats going on because my friends play on that server that I came from NFF with and they tell me whats going on mostly. I just wanna play dangit!

SPM I'll send you a copy if you get me unbanned damnit! haha
Hi guys,

i cant connect to the server after the game went down..am i banned or something?
Breedhate,
I tried thinking up a way where that wouldn't constitute a) illegal (since this is a fangame, and I may not earn money, services or goods from it) and B) wouldnt make me corrupt.

I feel I can possibly subvert the legislation on the matter; and do so legally.
But I don't see a way for me to do it without taking a step towards corruption. My integrity would be diminished and people would start not to trust me.
And I care greatly about remaining incorruptible ~ its you guys as a whole that benefit.
i dont really get this game i tried to play it beofre and noone would helpme im not really a noob juss when i start i need a little boost.
I understand buddy.
You spawn in whats called the Academy.
You need to pass the Genin Exam to really get going in the game. Most/All the exam answers can be found by readin the books on the bookshelf (in the Academy).

Once youre ready to train your character, follow these simple rules:
1) Levelling up is not representative of player strength, it helps, though.
2) Most of your strength (stats) will come from using them to train them. e.g. you want to train Taijutsu (physical attacks), punch people. A more effective way is to punch tree stumps.

To train Ninjutsu (basically magic attacks), use them. e.g. you start with henge and kawarimi ninjutsus. Use them to train ninjutsu.

As you train your stats and get stronger, and rank up, you will learn better jutsu.

The idea is to develop your individual playing style, and try to focus on using attacks that best enable that style.

e.g. I like playing as haku/yuki clan. I train my water elemental as much as possible (by using water ninjutsu), and have a focus in ninjutsu.
I dont let Taijutsu fall too far behind because I'm vulnerable to physical attacks otherwise. I also have a couple of skills that freeze the opponent.
If I have decent Taijutsu, I can step in and deal some big damage while theyre stuck.
ok seriously, nova puts his server on for like 4 hours then its down for like a week -.- how you expect to get a player base like that?
Zejimaru1 wrote:
ok seriously, nova puts his server on for like 4 hours then its down for like a week -.- how you expect to get a player base like that?

That was supposedly just a temporary server. Mystery's server is more stable (usually).
It's up almost always, but almost everybody thinks Myst's just watching pr0n when it lags. :/
Little do they know that it's not the connection, it's the distance. At least, it is with me, but you don't see me whining. I usually have three laptops on at the same time.
.-. Okay... someone just booted some ten-odd people off SoL. Anyone care to explain?
Is the server going down every day in the afternoon a common thing? Or did i just start playing at a bad time?
Seems to be down once or twice a day varies between 1-12 hours iv saw
You serious:/ So ill only be able to play it for 2-3 hours:/
I have an idea... someone go find Myst ans ask him what's going on. ._. I won't because my affiliation with the GMs changes drastically variably.
wth D:
Page: 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 108 109 110