Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
-_- Lol. And did you notice that people stopped talking on here because it's never been up? xD
Hi no Kitsune = Retard of the month. Congratulations. Please collect your prize at the bottom of your nearest cliff, there are also other collection sites such as in the middle of busy highways, in the mouth of large dangerous animals or at the bottom of cleaning agents. Drink these cleaning supplies and you will be qualified for the Retard of the year award. :D
Jason47 wrote:
This is the only actual simple and easy to play naruto on BYOND. the other games are fucking crap.

I also believe this is the best game on BYOND. I've tried the others and played for about 20 minutes... given up and then went back to this game.

I can't wait for the wipe, means new players have a better chance, i've been out every day of this week until today... it's been raining like mad.

Atomisk, only you would go so far as to get pissed at one. Simple. Comment.

Dumbass.
And honestly, a player wipe will be the second best thing that can happen to this game. Like Softwind said, it gives people a chance, and stops people from spam killing (for a time).
Lol you guys obviously dont know of the players who get strong really fast and are super aggressive to gain gold and sps at the beginning of a pwipe. Aahh, I guess you will learn. Killing everyone has a meaning at the beginning of a pwipe. Picking up the gold they drop is a huge reason.
I hope for a pwipe. I'd like to see tons of low level grindage.
Atomisk34 wrote:
Lol you guys obviously dont know of the players who get strong really fast and are super aggressive to gain gold and sps at the beginning of a pwipe. Aahh, I guess you will learn. Killing everyone has a meaning at the beginning of a pwipe. Picking up the gold they drop is a huge reason.
----------------------------------------
And I suppose missions have nothing to do with it? -.-
And at least there's proper grammar on these posts. I can't stand people who can't even type in a four-letter word on a game. e.e
atom, please man up believe it or not SOL isn't school they need not to worry about their spelling and grammar.
if there is a p whipe im just gonna train chakra because im in colleg by the end of the semester ill be looking at a genine around 400-500k chakra. heheheheh ;D
Dude I dont even know what the fuck your talking about Grandpa1. I never give any shit about grammar to anyone. ._. So check yourself.
Atoms right once again, you think spam killing is going to stop at the beginning of the wipe? Some of the pro's here will get such high stats and rape you all for your gold...
And again, I say: at least it stops the spam for a bit, even if it's ten minutes. Well, at least it was fun while it lasted. :D (The surviving, that is)
Oh, and I didn't even think that opinions would be so... rejected. :/
SOL is Back up !!! Zomg !!! :DDDD
lol at the below comment

Still waiting...... :/
when the game will be online to play again?
Losh wrote:
when the game will be online to play again?

No1 knows except the host i still hope it comes on in the next 5 seconds >=D

Man i wish the game come back on. Its making me wanna stop playing it....
Perrydcolemanjr wrote:
Man i wish the game come back on. Its making me wanna stop playing it....

Well as you've noticed the waiting list is dropping lower and lower everyday. I've already seen other people in other games saying they are done with SoL.. I don't blame them.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 108 109 110