Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Sounds good
do.ob
SiMo94 is a Viadihno o.o
why cant i join? was just logged in and it reconnected BUT i can join other games with no problem..guess i'll be back later
In response to The devil of hell
The devil of hell wrote:
SiMo94 is a Viadihno o.o

fak u bish du.ub
whitney, can you unban me now?
In response to Wruss
I see, didn't know you too could be banned if someone (who has been IP banned) tries to log in on the same IP as yours.

Hmm, and do these IP bans have some sort of an expiration date?
In response to The Legendary Hyuuga
The Legendary Hyuuga wrote:
I see, didn't know you too could be banned if someone (who has been IP banned) tries to log in on the same IP as yours.

Hmm, and do these IP bans have some sort of an expiration date?

if someone has been IP banned and key banned, and someone else logs in under that key on another IP, their IP will auto ban....and once they try to log back into their key, it bans their key...and no expiration date...just goes away when the bans are wiped...
i dont know the reason y i was banned but i regret wat happened so plz unban me my key is xdyo.

i dont know the reason y i was banned but i regret wat happened so plz unban me my key is xdyo.

You probably got banned for spamming or something.
In response to XDyo
XDyo wrote:

your key isn't banned.....
Hmm.
It was me sorry it be back as soon as possible msg whit already
everyone get on naruto ninja arts... nna is unique and alot of fun its not on normal byond site u need to get on byonds finest top game list its #2 and get on its great game everybody.
In response to Seth1993
About to promote Shinobi of Legend on their comment page >:P
WHat kind of Cluster Fuck shit?
What the fuck happened.
Game down for ever or whaaat? .o.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 108 109 110