Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
byond://173.218.130.157:49523
Theres your link to Whitney's game. Have fun lol
I cant connect wtf it says its live and got players on server just connection... failed when i try :[ neone help plz?
AH! wth why did i get ban by the way it me Flea
Hi, i'm hosting a brand new canon server on Dragonball Pheonix, Pre dragonball to Majin Buu saga, not sure about GT though, but you can help me figure that out, i'm also hiring admins too and all of them start from lvl 1 and works your way up, if i see your doing good with players i will rank you up, if i see you making no effort at all i will strip you simple as that, so join this fun canon server full of rp!
http://www.byond.com/games/ImBatman/DBP
Hi, i'm hosting a brand new canon server on Dragonball Pheonix, Pre dragonball to Majin Buu saga, not sure about GT though, but you can help me figure that out, i'm also hiring admins too and all of them start from lvl 1 and works your way up, if i see your doing good with players i will rank you up, if i see you making no effort at all i will strip you simple as that,also i will be helpful and caring to*ALL*of my players, so please come around and rp!!
byond://127.0.0.1:65351.
hey people how is everything. so whats going on with the game
am i able to play this game without problem
Join My new pwipe canon server, Saiyan saga to be saga, custom char are available so come and join :Dbyond://68.54.169.36:51419
Whoo, tried playing for three minutes and banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
Put those MGMs on a leash, please.

Edit: Found out who banned me, and I say whatevs.
Just means that I was right.
hi everyone long time no talk but imma try to get playing again i nearly jizzed mysel after bootcamp the game was active again all i need is a new laptop and i can show u all how to really play sol :D the master is back
no familiar names lol ill play this game old school
<------ started sol 3-4 years ago my junior year in high school
who is the new host plz dont tell me mystogan
In response to Kevinkutz
Kevinkutz wrote:
who is the new host plz dont tell me mystogan

I am hosting....I don't recognize you...and you probably don't know me...
R u kina new like within the last year joining?
I dont really know I was in bootcamp/school for the navy for the last 6-7 mmonths
In response to Kevinkutz
Kevinkutz wrote:
R u kina new like within the last year joining?

um....I have been around for about a year or 2....my husband has been around much longer than I though....
Nice Kevin is back CX
In response to Poply2
Poply2 wrote:
Nice Kevin is back CX

O.O obuto...u should come next wipe!
soooooooooooo unbann meh!!!
:#
Page: 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 108 109 110