Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
In response to Andy24
Andy24 wrote:
Easy you gotta go to answer the call just stop training is simple as that.

Could you atleast read it befor answering so bluntly, and this only comes to show that you don't care about people trying to AFK train for 12 hours or people that are just not paying attention during there training.
If you aren't paying attention you are essentially afk no? If you need a moment to do something stop training as andy said. Surely the three minutes it takes as you've said does not hamper your training too much? Whether they afk for extended periods of time or a few minutes it is the same no? If a murderer killed one person should he get any less time than someone who's killed many? Answer my question dear friend.
In response to Kakuritsu
Kakuritsu wrote:
If you aren't paying attention you are essentially afk no? If you need a moment to do something stop training as andy said. Surely the three minutes it takes as you've said does not hamper your training too much? Whether they afk for extended periods of time or a few minutes it is the same no? If a murderer killed one person should he get any less time than someone who's killed many? Answer my question dear friend.

I'll choose my own friends, thanks. but i will answer those. The diffrence is that sometimes, you'll stop paying attention without noticing it. Your girlfriend comes home or your boss calls you at home. You could get caught up in a movie, heck maybe your just tired.. It's not that it may harm your training. It's just that you're respond won't be to log out to force the macro lock to stop. I hope we're clear on that from now on. And the diffrence is rather obvious.. Where at the above situation is because of a lack of attention, the afk trainer for a longer peroid of time chooses to risk his account.

As for comparing this to murder, a mass murderer will probably get a harder sentence depending on the circumstances which happends to be misunderstood in this hole 1 minute afk check rule.
Dudes stop talkin and put the game back up.... im bored
In response to Ichigo1213
like now :/
In response to Uminox
Uminox wrote:
Kakuritsu wrote:

I'll choose my own friends, thanks. but i will answer those. The diffrence is that sometimes, you'll stop paying attention without noticing it. Your girlfriend comes home or your boss calls you at home. You could get caught up in a movie, heck maybe your just tired.. It's not that it may harm your training. It's just that you're respond won't be to log out to force the macro lock to stop. I hope we're clear on that from now on. And the diffrence is rather obvious.. Where at the above situation is because of a lack of attention, the afk trainer for a longer peroid of time chooses to risk his account.

As for comparing this to murder, a mass murderer will probably get a harder sentence depending on the circumstances which happends to be misunderstood in this hole 1 minute afk check rule.

I won't read all these excuses but it 3 minutes I even poke(which is like whisper) the program will start flashing and don't tell me that won't get your attention if you are Watching a movie or w.e
In response to Andy24
Andy24 wrote:
I won't read all these excuses but it 3 minutes I even poke(which is like whisper) the program will start flashing and don't tell me that won't get your attention if you are Watching a movie or w.e

None of those are excuses as you claim them to be, all are circumstantial. If your gonne respond, please do things properly and not half ass.. Suppose if it doesn't have pictures you can't be troubled to read it?
And i've never had one of those pokes/whispers during an afk check, if you'd do it on every afk check i'm sure it would make a diffrence.
I do poke every afk check if they don't respond after 1 min if u are mad cuz u got caught afking is ur problem
In response to Andy24
Andy24 wrote:
I do poke every afk check if they don't respond after 1 min if u are mad cuz u got caught afking is ur problem

I've never been caught afking, but yes. I did found it troublesome that when people didn't turn out to be 'AFKing' and came on a guest key to explain themself (within a 3 minute range) and stil had to sit out there punishment...
Again, i've never been poked befor so i doubt it happends systematically.
This game went down with a little magic xD
In response to OldTimerz
OldTimerz wrote:

...i remember you Baraka
ur the one who did it :O
In response to SiMo94
SiMo94 wrote:
OldTimerz wrote:

...i remember you Baraka
ur the one who did it :O

Lol that was one of my chars. :P

But I'm not a Magician :/, no way of me able to do it. D:
whitney banned me for pointing something out.
@_@ so what did i do?
lol i logged off and then now i cant log on? says im banned.......but i didnt do shit??
whit why am i banned? what did i do wrong??
Im banned too '-'
In response to Eagle5
i heard it was for cloning fishes
THE GAME ISNT DOWN JUST THE HUB! USE PAGER TO LOG IN!
oh btw WIPE happened enjoy ^_^
In response to SiMo94
SiMo94 wrote:
THE GAME ISNT DOWN JUST THE HUB! USE PAGER TO LOG IN!
oh btw WIPE happened enjoy ^_^

Pls Post Link Q.Q
Page: 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 108 109 110