Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
lolz christopher columbus was from spain and it woulda been a matter of time till america woulda been discovered and the english are a bunch of fucking stuck up pansies that are no longer leading the pack of military strength. so go get ur fcking teeth fixed and have your women shave their fucking pitz and legz.
and turtle im talking about the incinerating part that destroys everything in its path. not talking about the radiation. the manhatten project was done in i think 1939 in new mexico where the first nukeular practice cite was. and at this point in time the radiation levels are still high it wont be safe to go unpretected there for like another 30-40 years. people who go to see it as a land mark are not allowed to stay more than 20 mins in fear of radiation damage. but what im talking about is incinerating 50k people in one blast. the united states has nucular missiles in virtually every state not to mention many out at sea incase of an attack on america. <---- cuz most attacks are targeted on land bases.
btw the us navy is the largest branch of millitary in the world although china has a 3-1 advantage on us we have the most people i 1 branch of the military no other country has as many sea bases as the navy. and btw dameon i basically made the navy i just need to sign a contract and ill be in... i was planning on doing spec ops either seals or search and rescue but being colorblind disqualifies me from those jobs atm but in a few years i may b aplicable. for now imma try to get master of ams, gunnersmate or intel and i can request to be sent to england i asked my recruiter so i may see u in a year or 2 :D than we can settle things and i can fix yo teeth 4 u with a 79 on asvab i can get alot of jobs
If there is an attack on america, to get rid of the attackers will it nuke itself? Will America be able to handle Guerrilla tactics on their own soil? Have they ever fought a war against another nation on their own soil?

BTW Christopher Columbus was actually from Italy. He first went to king of Portugal to fund a trip, and they rejected. He then went to Spain and after a few tries they accepted in 1491.
In response to Nonikhanna
Nonikhanna wrote:
If there is an attack on america, to get rid of the attackers will it nuke itself? Will America be able to handle Guerrilla tactics on their own soil? Have they ever fought a war against another nation on their own soil?

BTW Christopher Columbus was actually from Italy. He first went to king of Portugal to fund a trip, and they rejected. He then went to Spain and after a few tries they accepted in 1491.

Then my school book is incorrect, because it said he was from Portugal.
You know, you continually slander Myst for not hosting, which is making me a bit upset as well, I'll admit, but what will it change? Insulting the only two people (Myst and Spm) who have the power to put the game back up and then demand that they put it up doesn't seem like it will yield any real results.
america fought a few wars on outher peoples soil and its own. and there is so much intel and counter intel that its nearly ipossible for a foign nation to pop up randomly on american soil and start an all out war with a chance. what u look 4 when searching for threats movements of weapons, movement of soldiers, alot of money loaned, the strengthing of military strength. this dont happen ovah night so a war on american soil is highly unlikely cuz of all the counter measures the government, military takes. the only way to cause a war on us soil is nukular warfare and noone wants to mess with russia or america with nukes. cept maby some retarded towel heads who r suicidal suns of bitches
The only wars that America fight on its own soil were the civil war and the war of 1812. It has had attacks on its soil such as pearl harbor, 9/11. And about the towel heads you talk about, you know if usa even touches iran, every single sunni(i think) have an obligation to defend their country. So many of them live in usa... So ya. But America has only progressed to its current standing in the world because their country had not seen destruction. After 9/11 the whole c country was shaken and they attacked iraq/afghan. And hasn't seen a major attack since. you are right, intel allows preparation for future attack, but there is a 1% chance that 9/11 could happen again. If there is a war between america and another country, America would lose more because of their infrastructure. The other country would probably perish because of NATO. America is only strong as long as its allies are still with it. UK and USA are allies, but if they ever go to war the one that will win is the one that has greater international support. America is losing its allies by the day... So ya.
Red ketchem a11 wrote:
why sholdnt we hes doing to piss us all of there just talkin the micky out u guys

Ignorant people like you wont realize they it's a PRIVILEGE for you to get to play SoL, if at all ever.
Kevin ._. stop gassing sooo much hurry up and go get killed already lol fucking fag you think war is a joke ? you dont know shit about war xD i pity you and your ignorance.

an i do hope you come here lmfao, which i doubt you will cause i wont kill you fast -_- i rather kill you slow and mutilate you give you the worst death, anyway enough gassing on the net the likelyhood of you coming here and all your babbling bullshit is low even if you do come you dont know who the fuck i am or what im capable of fool i got connects here because this is MY ENDS you dont come to another guys ends and start spouting shit cause youll get stabbed *facepalm* but what would a guy like you know ? your far more stupid then a blonde bitch giving head after a few sweet comments.
.__.
Sooo we should be happy to play sol, wasting our time only to get abused by gms after we trained hard LOL!.

I will say this out here right now Cause i Do not Give a Fuck.

I am not making a Game, But my mates are i will not receive gm or someshit like that Because we all know that im fucked up.

Also this game might not be on sols level straight away, but the way it looks it wont be long since spm is never around.

Imagine a game which gets updated now and then, a game where there is NO shitty gms, and the bugs in the game get removed asap.
instead of being left there for years.

Imagine a game, where you can train properly, gold isnt 10 times harder to get, in addition to having a wider selection of clans, and villages to join.

with more missions, more jutsus more elemental combining yet remaining as balanced as possible.

So that NIN will not be the only thing that is OP, more genjutsus you imagine it ? we probably already thinking of it. fking cant wait to play a game where no fag gms exist ^_^

I agree

Too many people are acting like badmans over the internet. How about we end all the bullshit here, stop bullshiting people with the nigga talk. Stop bullshiting people about how hench you all are. About all the girls you get. Enough with the lies.

And people like Kevin need to stop spending 90% of their time writing comments, the game's been down, but people still carry on spouting crap. Get lives~
^Good luck,the game won't come back up anytime soon and even myself been the host/myst won't put the game back up doesn't how fan I am of it.. Game will be fucked up again with complains and abuse...
lolz dameon u think i cant possibly find u if i make good friends with an intel group dealing with tech and tracking i can prob track your ip to wherever you computer is. but than again i can b wrong about the tech stuff ...not really my strong suit and id lik to see you english ass lay a finger on me. im actually condiditoning as if im a seal iv been running 5 miles a day and mucular training using weigh proteine. and i doubt ur skinny english ass can do any damage to me. and whats your connections your lil hairy sister lolz fuck u. imma request england as one of my 3 spots were able to request just to kick yo ass.
oh and wizard guy i only write comments when i check my laptop usually at night. and i just respond to peoples insults directed exclusively towards me. thats the only reason i spam argue with ass holes like dameon. he started this shyt with me by calling me disllexic over my text... not english class. but than again hes english so english class is prob his specialty. imma go off a lil tangent here im right side brained which means im anylitical and calculating more on math and scientific mind math was my best subject 6 maths in highschool all honers and A's in them. same with physics. where people who are good at writing are left sided brained more abstract thinkers. ok last comment from me ever if the game comes back on ill come beack but otherweise im not checking this shyt any more cuz people can act tough over the internet but are in reality scared little anti social pussies good by for evah :b
Zodiak1284... you are the biggest fag that has ever been on sol, you are a arogant, ignorant, selfish bastard. You try and talk big but in reality you are pathetic. You are the reason people hate gms, you lack consideration for others.

Go die in a hole

prick
i agree with unknown, kashis the worst thing that has happened to sol, hes just an annoying little bitch.
Maybe someone should make a game just like sol >.>
Is not that I'm defending Gms now but atleast kashi uses he's key to talk and not random keys like unknown.. just saying xP
If you gotta say something do it straight :O
This server is restricted to invited guests.
Access denied.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 108 109 110