Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
In response to AzureFlameGodKite
Probably ? you see how the owner doesnt give that much shit about you guys ?.
And you know that is the truth for the gms aswell.

But you wont have to wait that long for a good game i promise.
be patient shit i know its kinda frustrating without having a good game to play but damn there is soo much pussy out there go and enjoy them for a while ^_^
damien >.< whats ur fcing problem ur not helping any thing. trust me i know how frustrating the gms sometime r but comming to this games dicussion shows that u like this game at least a lil.

and i aint sucking gms dick by far i have my own issues with half the gms but thats my own problem and i just deal with them.

ur only saying im sucking the gms dick cuz i am not cursing their names to the hevens like u. but unlike u i do wanna see the game up again but treating the gms like shyt aint making them wanna put it back up agiain and watch over it.

heres a good metephore for what u "dont bite the hand that feeds u"

and here comes his rebuttle...
are you dyslexic?

reading what you type makes me wanna punch you in the throat hahahahaha, you moron Have i not made it clear for you ?

I do not give a Fuck about sol.

I wont bother replying to you, that shit is annoying to read what a monkey types -.- its like them asian fuckers that type the subtitles for their movies fucking chimps could type better @_@
You know, if you really don't give a fuck about SOL...why are you still here? You could just move on to a different game.
and Kevin...sorry, but this was bothering me, and no offense intended, but "don't bite the hand that feeds" isn't a metaphor. A metaphor is when you compare two different things without using like or as. I'm pretty sure "don't bite the hand that feeds" is a proverb.
demon sure talks alot of sht
yeh he does imma fuck him up if i find out where he lives :D and i dont edit my writing cuz im not in english class where that would matter... ps english is my worst subject by far u wont see me evah mess up a math equation or history asignment.oh and dameon or whtever your fcking name is i dont really care what it is if i find out where u live imma request a navel base near there after basic. just to kick your neardy motha fuckin puny ass. after im done with me youll be eatin out yo ass and shiting out your mouth... well u already have half of that so far. btw im not really the skinny neardy typical gaming type i was the athletic type who grew up learning to kick a mofos ass. just hope i dont get my handss on where u live :D lulz dont fck with me

i can be nice when i want to be but ur bad mouthing me i aint gonna take that goes against my Italian blood so fuck u and your family u fcking peice of garbage
I wish I was cool enough to talk shit through the internet like a real man.... I feel so left out... :/
In response to Dragonballfan12
Dragonballfan12 wrote:
well fuk the game was up yester day mind letting people know myst before going tht put it up bro

sup haku
I do not give a fuck about SOL but I write long-winded walls of text about how I don't give a fuck about SOL on the forum.

Makes sense.
And Zodiak has won the game!

Thank you for playing 'Pointing out Brolly's inconsistent logic'! Tell him what he's won, Johnny!

"Zodiak will be leaving here with a brand new car! But that's not all, he will also be getting a lifetime supply of Brolly's defeated ego! Look at that!"

Excellent gifts, ladies and gentlemen! But hold on there, runners up! We appreciate you playing so we won't let you leave this studio empty handed. You'll each be getting a year supply of Brolly's shame!

Well that's it for today! Thank you for watching 'Pointing out Brolly's inconsistent logic'! Only you can help control the pet population. Remember to get your pets spayed or neutered.

Goodnight everybody!
1500 comments and the games not even up , wow people need to let things go.
carnage thats from the begining of the game its self so like idk 7 years of people posting imma look for a cool pic to go with my post now im jelly
You fuck me up LMFAO!!!, il watch you get fucked up thats how boss i am pussio! come to my ends LONDON, West of London Call me up we can arrange a 1 on 1 and IL TEAR YOUR ASS TO PIECES you dumb fuck lmfao.

dumbass im just replying to you guys cause its fun and entertaining, plus its fun to listen to all the fuckers begging for the game my dream is coming true :D

SoL will perish along with scum such as yourself zodiak XD your bf left you but that aint no reason to go all physcho in a game ? fuck your secrets idc about telling them you can claim they are lies idgaf ?.

I introduced kashi to sol, he told me how he got fucked an old man when he was young, thats why he is soo deppressed about life looool fuck idc about your secrets son go fuck yourself xD if you treat other people like shit thenn duuuuuuh you gonna get treated just like the bitch that you are...

any man hype about beef on the net just so you know that shit is retarded son you aint gonna come to my ends cause boy you would have wasted money and time just for an asswhooping you didnt expect!

Fuck SoL ^_^

oh and again ?

Fuck SoL xDD
In response to Damien Kush
.....shame you would waste time on something worthless like that.
Kevin you mad ? xD lol go get fucked by your naval buddies the fuck do i care if you can do equations 1 + 2 = Go fuck yourself XDD

Im having soo much fun from your reply just reading your messages and picturing a chimpanzee talking alot of shit xD is so fucking funny xD

and damn not my fault i type shit fast and that i can write a paragraph in 2mins while you struggle with your shit cause you take your extra time and effort or w.e fuck do i care punk pussy il tear you motherfuckers up scratch that xDD why would i get my hand dirty -.- id rather watch and bun a zoobie while you get fucked in the butt woot woot xD
whats up with the game?
Admittedly, he does have a point in that odds are, things that happen online will stay online. Kevin would never head off to london for the sole purpose of kicking the ass of a guy online. Sorry kev, but you seem a bit bigger than that. As for you Damien, I'm starting to catch on to a theme. The entire reason your still here seems to be a little bit more than just SoL bashing. You seem to be trying to advertise a game your making, so i have to ask; worried that it won't get many players? Well, with you in full power over it, it would probably go down pretty quick. You're a bigger ass than any of the GMs for this game, of that i'm certain. Hell, you'd probably create seperate accounts just so you could bug abuse your own game, and then troll your GMs.
yeh i might advertise the game, but second of all i wont be having gm plus i aint doing any work on it just telling them the system of sol the coder has never played sol but some of the team iconer and mappers have played sol ?

So before you start spouting bullshit about me having full power get your facts right first.
2nd of all yo i know how i am you think i would give myself GM ? i know my emotions get the best of me and i love it that way cause it causes more drama,
3rd of all the game will have NO abusing GM's because the owner wont be fucking gone for years, there will be constant updates and you aint got to worry about abusing, i hated sol because of how i got abused by the gms so yeh i abused to ? wouldnt you after you worked hundreds of hours only to get banned because they always suspect you or you get framed with some shitty 3 strikes you dont know where it came from lol.

in addition to all that shit im saying, cause i hated how the gms abused me i abused the shit out of sol and will continue to do so for fun at times when i can, but for this game that will come out sooon and i fking brought the idea up for the game so that you bitch motherfuckers would stop complaining about sol and all that shit when you will receive a similiar game with better balance, more updates more clans more villages, GM's that will get fucked up if they abuse, not a slap on the wrist like in sol.

call me what you want dawg i just want a game to play for fun where i can train legit and not get harrased fuck it yo believe what you want.
My Mission will be to destroy sol, and give you guys something even better.

All you guys that know what im talking about..

Constant fag gms abusing you ?
Gms being smart asses cause they think its funny.
Gms not giving a Fuck about the players.
Gms thinking they are "god" "super good at sol when they are shit and most likely abused but have hidden it"

You think i dont know about how you can abuse some bugs ? and not get caught unless they search you bit by bit ? gtfo.
You lot act like corrupt police at fucking times, youll let a fag gm abuse a little to feel bette because he is your homo fuck buddy ? GTFO -_- stupid asses yall never seeing the bigger picture only in small pictures wtf ? whats wrong with you lot.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 108 109 110