Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
I KNOW! OMG we NEED him to save us!!!! what will we do?!
idk im so fukin bored right now tht i feel like reading all the forum comments again
Myestry comes randomly when he talks on here
Down again :D,cant you leave it on,i just woke up and i wanna play :?

~Nicu
Now tell me guys...Last message from host was "CYA" in about two minutes ago....And it's like some1 told before..."He only allows us to play when he plays...He doesn't want to allow us to play when he is not there,why couldn't he simply leave server on ?? Explain me that now..he just wrote CYA and thats it...?? FFS...:/
some one tell me tht is a shell server
maybe levi dont wna play no more i dont think they do
he still got his pwn ass char tht hits 700k
@FCB
ikr lol...

~Nicu
Well first of all i dont know whos that levi dude...
Second if he has got that kind of char at this time than he is EDITED ...
nope it was his char from last pwipe
he has alt of sword skill tht all
I don't know whos that guy..And from last wipe u can't have char,because it's WIPED...So if has that guy now,its called edited char,he can't be using it for fighting or playin,he can use him as GM or someshit....
well nvm and levi is the current perso ntht is hostin
He ain't hosting...He's just playing the game...:D
Because he doesn't allow players to play while he's off...so he has whole game in his hands and we can't do shit about it... I hope he dies soon :))
why then there will be no one to host ? we should be thc full
saying u want him to die aint gonna do sht
Doesn't matter..it's still my opinion...:)
I have right to express my opinion :))
Now when we found out that he actually doesn't have problem with his internet connection,like we used to think,but he only doesn't want us to play...Or maybe he has trouble with his parents and can't have his computer turned on,tht wouldnt even explain anything,why did he took the game to host anyways ????
If he won't actually host it ?
So i have all the rights in the world to tell than he should die :D :D In painfull death :)
Like car crash or something :))) hahaahah
In response to Dragonballfan12
Dragonballfan12 wrote:
saying u want him to die aint gonna do sht

And i was telling to give host to some1 else or simply don't host it never if it ain't gonna be online for longer time...And yet that hasn't done shit either :))
he is online atm
Page: 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 108 109 110