Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
o man :(((((
We should all have patience,they do their best even if we want a 24/7 sever,we cant have it right now.
We all miss luceid hosting :((
Oh and forgot something , did anyone else saw a ghost in this game ? no kidding i saw one while i was sparring.

~Nicu
I dunno why did guys always talked bad about mystery....Dude gave really his best,and did his job,it was a lot better when he hosted...Mystery have mercy pls host the game till this host fixes what he needs to fix..:)
Mystery did his dam best
all he got was sht
i hope maybe one day he will hos tagain
Well idk either why ppl talked bad things about mystery from what I know his host was good D:<,mystery or luceid one of these 2 should start hosting again !!!!

~Nicu
im sure they have learned there lesson tho im sure he wont awnser me tho
ikr we
Saucepan Man
Forum's down for some reason. Just want to let everyone know the updates will come as promised and I haven't left the game. Will probably make myself available to the GMs next week or the week after.
its my GF's 21st this thursday. ANd i only get thurs and fri off (and inevitably end up workin my second job those nights anyway)
So Maybe the week after.
In any case, rest easy SoL, I refuse to leave or die without releasing a GoA-killing version of SoL.
wat happened to the guy
In response to Dragonballfan12
Dragonballfan12 wrote:
wat happened to the guy

I think hes on college,and doesn't have time to do something on SOL...they were talking about some mayor update and things,like 6 7 months ago,and than no word of them...

but on the face book site it looks like updated version
i saw spm on once like near december last wipe on Myesrtys server
idk if it was him or just some one follin around tho
Luceid who was tht guy any way wat happened to him
i just read all the comments on forums ever posted to pass the time i dont even know who most of this stuff happened but here we r
I think host puts game on only when he plays...I don't see other reason why it should be down...but nvm...We should just wait and pray...and my prayes goes for mystery....I HOPE that he will take to host it again....Dear God pls listen to me :D
Maybe he just puts up the server and goes away. If it goes down due to some internet problem or something, he isn't there to bring it back up and thus it stays down.
I hope it will be up soon, i really want to play ^^
Page: 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 108 109 110