Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Nonikhanna wrote:
Ok let me make this plain and simple, if you aren't paying for this game, you shouldn't complain about anything. Everything is free in this game, no one has ever asked you to pay for it. People are hosting because they are nice. If someone cannot host 24 hours then it isn't his/her fault. He is doing the best he/she can. They are not even getting paid for it.

Now about other people getting the files to host. Right now SPM has ONLY given authorization to Mystery16, Blaze-E(Luceid) and Nova(Does DrugsForFun) to host. If anyone else wants to host, they will first have to ask SPM.

To the people saying it's lagging, yes we heard you the first time, you do not need to repeat it. It's kinda like stating the obvious, ex. its raining outside.

Sorry if I was rude, but we REALLY need to clear some things up.

Now about the GM Abusing situation. Can't really do anything about that til a higher GM shows up and takes control of the situation. AKA SPM, Panda, Luceid, Ari Densagu. I don't think the others have any power or authority to do anything. Dunno how Kashi and Mystery think they are the equivalent of those 4. So to those that abused and didn't abuse, wait for the big 4.

Don't usually reply much to anything here, however

Nova got host files (OLD OLD host files) from panda because panda wanted to play the game, I know nothing of SPM being involved.

Secondly, it's pretty much SPM / Luc > dens & Panda

Everything I did was checked with luc and dens before doing them. I was allowed to edit myself, I was told to make people like blood and that a trial GM as we talked over it, and I was given edit etc as well as allowed to give it to kashi as they stated I could.

None of us with edit have ever abused that power, nor really anything, we got strict, people hate us for it.

Any GM that is NOT hated has pretty much allowed shit to slip under their noses or has been involved in it with them.

Don't think that all the shit we get is because we outright abuse our verbs, it's because we do/did our jobs.

Oh and a message to all those who want to host, players don't host tbh, GM's do & given that not even SPM has the host files (he never made a copy - just updated them...) I doubt anyone will be getting the host files.

Lastly, you can run this game on the worlds best internet connection with the worlds best computer and it wouldn't fix ONE bit of lag, even the host lags as much as you, it is the GAME.

Enjoy.
Quick Thing

Bones of Power has Been Abusing his Admin he said Everyone Say I and some one did and he said dont ask for GM and muted someone for 9,999 min -_- i say Give Noni his Powers back
Bones has 1#inf knock back. >_>

Fox is amazing.
Noni afk trained numerous times as well as a few other things and lost it given he was still new when doing it.

Dens took it away so enjoy.

~Mystery
Come ingame.
Why...
Cause there's no admins on and we can relive old memories.. =D
Please. D:
and why zokram banned much people if he shouldn't was admin?
He didn't take away my gm..... i lost my all my verbs cuz of the log in bug. Luc wasn't on to give them back. Haven't seen Luc since.
I'm aware he didn't "take" them away - you didn't get them back for that reason though. I most likely still have the chat logs to prove it.
Please show them, I have talked to Dens and Panda both multiple times after I lost them, and they didn't mention anything to me.
fuck!!! unban me and shiketsu!!!!!
I do not care to say I did bugs, because I did not, I want to play!
I'm up to here ignore me for not being someone so important in the game
y only 2 hours a day??
The game has been shutdown by Saucepan Man...I think the host just put it like saucepaman shut it down,so we don't blame him anymore hahahahaha :D JK :)
Put it on again...:/
thx
Awww its dwn again
Page: 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 108 109 110