Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
lol i taint things ? o.o i just bring more drama into this game =D plus its only a game and your a good liar zodiak xD thats all i got to say to you, your skills ? hmm not so much only reason i reckon spm made you gm is because oooh look your grammar is soo great and your ass kissing and lieing ability is amazing :D you will be somebody great irl ;)
but no really im glad your in the game i love how serious you are xD its kinda cute :P
i will continue to play the bad guy :L cause its soo much fun!!! if it comes back that is :O the only reason sol is so epic is because of the amount of hate that keeps going around just like a real shinobi war xD! woop woop ^_^
O.o Zodiak showed nude pics to SPM! for GM XDD
where is that fat basterd atomisk xD lol god i loved fighting him hahahaha xD however since his character with 1600 hours plus is gone he is pretty much shit :L!
No lie though Zodiak can pass as a tranny thats why i likes him ^_^ LOL!
So... I heard this game was up yesterday. My bro logged in, said hi, and it got shut down again :|

Bones was on it too, apparently, and I don't understand why you bother making the game public if you only want gms on it.
In a span of 8 minutes you write 3 venomous and otherwise slanderous comments, but it's hard to take seriously.

In your attempt to sound like you're unaffected by all of the "drama" you preach about you just end up making an ass of yourself.

Classy, I don't have to insult you since you do all the work for me.
In an effort to have a common game, I started playing the game last summer with a few of my friends; School resumed and I abandoned this game to focus on improving my grades, tutoring, etc. Now, it's down. To save people from reading a dramatic post about how Saucepan should bring it back, I just hope he does. BYOND needs a game like this, it isn't getting anywhere with it's Naruto-rips out there.
I love your work, Saucepan Man. Bring it back, one day?
Guys why complain about lag if you dont like the lag just leave and dont complain because it will make the serve go down because the host get tired and some players really want to play the game
The game was up today, awh... :|
What happened here to cause such a brilliant BYOND game to go down?
Fuckers complaining about lag. The game is almost never up anymore most of us are happy with it just being up stop bitching like a 5 year old.Also to all who say admins are dicks and such. they give warnings if you choose to ignore them that is your own fault stop ruining the game for the rest of us your the reason its never hosted because no one wants to put up with your shit.
Lol your such a cute lil emo tranny xD
just getting a reply from you my love is enough <3 <3
See this is why I miss SoL. Soo much Love/Hate relationships.

I Love you guys!!!! *sniff*
Oh SoL how i miss thee
-_- Are you fucking kidding me I missed it being up. DANM YOU SLEEP
Sitting around refreshing the page every 5 min. It being up made me want it more.
loools! xD and yeh noni i miss you dawg XD <3
Two hours? That is a long time considering that I keep missing it. >.> Why can't this game just stay up?
Any chance of a shell server? also just fucking ban the whiny bitches. Ip ban for better results. Game is better without them. Also Red too many grammar mistakes.
There are a total of fourty-five users waiting to play this game, doesn't that say it? You can't just host it for two or less hours and expect to "satisfy" us. Host the damn gamn, ban the people the complain, they can go watch television or skateboard outside or something, right? Don't prevent the willing. the users, from playing because of the abusers. It's been far too long.
Look I can understand not wanting to host for these people I get that but if you have the files and don't want to host for us why not give them so someone who will host? I know there are people that are waiting on the game that would host it.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 108 109 110