Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Mystery16 wrote:
Just so you know, a lot of the lag comes from the game itself, not my hosting. Secondly, My upload speed is only 1mb/s, I have better download then upload.

My PC however is 12 GB RAM core i7 3.07GHz

As Myst stated, The game itself can cause lag. I imagine SoL has some long and CPU intensive Procs.

@Drakina - You'd have known that if you would have done some research before posting rude comments. Quit talking about stuff when you have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, on a side note, BYOND isn't designed to have 5000+ Players on at once. You'd be crazy to even attempt that. This is not WoW, hence the name BYOND and not World of Warcraft. DM isn't Lua, get it straight.
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
Child needs a life. I just proved you don't have friends because you're busy flaming others on a pc.
'Nough said.

Deduction abilities = 0%

Stupidity = 100%
Mystery16 wrote:
Just so you know, a lot of the lag comes from the game itself, not my hosting. Secondly, My upload speed is only 1mb/s, I have better download then upload.

"Just so you know", upload speed doesn't mean shit if you don't have a good ping. Most of the players play from either Europe, NA, or SA. With a few from Asia and AUS/NZ region. sitting in the middle of australia won't give you good ping to most of the players on SoL, which is why you get lag.

Obviously computer specs do matter, but if Mystery was in NA or Europe or SA, he would have little problems with the lag.

lag=delay of packets reaching computer.
ping=speed of packets to computer.
upload BANDWIDTH= 1mb/s, not speed.
Just clarifying some terms.
HelloKitty101 wrote:
Mystery16 wrote:

"Just so you know", upload speed doesn't mean shit if you don't have a good ping. Most of the players play from either Europe, NA, or SA. With a few from Asia and AUS/NZ region. sitting in the middle of australia won't give you good ping to most of the players on SoL, which is why you get lag.

Obviously computer specs do matter, but if Mystery was in NA or Europe or SA, he would have little problems with the lag.

lag=delay of packets reaching computer.
ping=speed of packets to computer.
upload BANDWIDTH= 1mb/s, not speed.
Just clarifying some terms.

Correct. However all those factors have a role in the stability of the server and connections. Not to mention if the people farther away from the host have a lower download allocations, then it makes it even worse.
Yeah so again. Why am I banned?
it says that the sever is up, yet i cant jion, whats going on?
Mystery16 wrote:

dont trip myst i just wanna play the game bro
Achilliez wrote:

it basically means the server went down and they tryna fix it and the 4 ppl on i think r the GM's bro
"Also, on a side note, BYOND isn't designed to have 5000+ Players on at once. You'd be crazy to even attempt that. This is not WoW, hence the name BYOND and not World of Warcraft. DM isn't Lua, get it straight." Wait, You mean this isn't WoW?! *Shockedface.jpg.*
Drakina wrote:
"Also, on a side note, BYOND isn't designed to have 5000+ Players on at once. You'd be crazy to even attempt that. This is not WoW, hence the name BYOND and not World of Warcraft. DM isn't Lua, get it straight." Wait, You mean this isn't WoW?! *Shockedface.jpg.*

Indeed.

what are you discussing here? Whether myst can host the game or not? He obviously can, but he does it pretty bad, always did... I remember him saying he had 12 maplestory accounts opened at the same time (hacking them, that's what he does with games).
Kilopp wrote:
what are you discussing here? Whether myst can host the game or not? He obviously can, but he does it pretty bad, always did... I remember him saying he had 12 maplestory accounts opened at the same time (hacking them, that's what he does with games).

^ Has no nice words to say. Ever.
W0nd3rs wrote:
Achilliez wrote:

it basically means the server went down and they tryna fix it and the 4 ppl on i think r the GM's bro

The ppl on are afk people or afk trainers theya aren't gms
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
Kilopp wrote:

^ Has no nice words to say. Ever.

He's obviously a little kid. I understand a few spelling and grammar errors, but wow. Let's see.

"Whether Myst can host the game or not, he obviously can, but he does it pretty bad. He always has. I remember him saying he had 12 Maple Story accounts opened at the same time hacking them. That's what he does with games."

Fixed just for you, Dear sir! Take care to realize your ignorance before posting next time.
Lavitiz wrote:
Fixed just for you, Dear sir! Take care to realize your ignorance before posting next time.

if mistere hax games, y he host sol.?

cans u plz fix me gRAMMER 2?
HelloKitty101 wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:

Have a good day. =P
HelloKitty101 wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:

I don't really know why a six-year-old's trying to flam here, but sure.

"If Mystery hacks games, why does he host SoL?

"can you please fix my grammar, too?"

I concur with Lavitiz.
Lavitiz, thanks for showing us your awesome abilities. Keep reading dictionaries, you are good at it.

Now, continuing with the real topic... Mystery did hack maplestory, he admitted it himself. And he also bug abussed 2 or 3 pwipes ago when he was a gm, he was caught and said he was testing bugs... Rofl. His char dissapeared after that unlucky event. Bye bye, I expect your answers pimps.
Kilopp wrote:
Lavitiz, thanks for showing us your awesome abilities. Keep reading dictionaries, you are good at it.

Now, continuing with the real topic... Mystery did hack maplestory, he admitted it himself. And he also bug abussed 2 or 3 pwipes ago when he was a gm, he was caught and said he was testing bugs... Rofl. His char dissapeared after that unlucky event. Bye bye, I expect your answers pimps.

Eh, I don't read dictionaries. I went to school. High school level words at the most.

I just don't get how people just come on here to troll and bash others. I mean, seriously, you're telling me you guys have not done several things that are considered fucked up? I think we've all fucked up at some point or another. What changes is how we deal with it. I can at least say Mystery doesn't act like a child when replying to you guys.
You don't need to say you don't understand. That's obvious. But instead of defending Mystery as if you were his hopeless puppy, you should see beyond your nose. I know he is the only option SOL has right now. He is obviously not the best one, and I won't get tired of repeating it, SPM is the one to blame, he is the owner and the responsible for all the chaos. But Mystery... Mystery and some others, like Kashi for example, are the plague of SOL. The game worked much better with the old staff members. And I know what I'm talking about.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 108 109 110