Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
So i jacked off five times and the game still isnt on?? im done!
Super6 wrote:
So i jacked off five times and the game still isnt on?? im done!

Lol... This, *Points above*, is what people do when they get bored. Ladies and Gentlemen, Behold the amazingness of boredom! Do not try this at home, kids!
how long will the game be down?
You know, this game was originally for children, too...
I love how they ruin their fun because their parents see the cussing that goes on in the game, on here, and in real life. Makes me sad that all the people better than the ones who are talking smack about this and that aren't allowed to play just because the language. Show respect, kiddies.
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
You know, this game was originally for children, too...
I love how they ruin their fun because their parents see the cussing that goes on in the game, on here, and in real life. Makes me sad that all the people better than the ones who are talking smack about this and that aren't allowed to play just because the language. Show respect, kiddies.

This ^
Makes complete sense. Agreed.
you disrepect my word you fuk with me u r fired
Lavitiz on reply all day!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you ever do anything besides reply? Damnnnnn. I could write a movie about Lavitiz replying on everything. EVERYTHING. DARREN SHARPER WOULD BE IN IT. AND HE WOULD HIT YOU DA HARDEST. This kid on that all day reply. It's like he has comments on lock down, anyone replies they get a reply to their reply. Replies everything. "In a world, where one man has no set of balls. He protects the world of Shinobi of Legend comments. One day, a challenger approached and trolled the living fuck out of him until Lavitiz took his own life." Best movie ever. I wonder if he'll get off that epic reply.
Supah dude wrote:
Lavitiz on reply all day!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you ever do anything besides reply? Damnnnnn. I could write a movie about Lavitiz replying on everything. EVERYTHING. DARREN SHARPER WOULD BE IN IT. AND HE WOULD HIT YOU DA HARDEST. This kid on that all day reply. It's like he has comments on lock down, anyone replies they get a reply to their reply. Replies everything. "In a world, where one man has no set of balls. He protects the world of Shinobi of Legend comments. One day, a challenger approached and trolled the living fuck out of him until Lavitiz took his own life." Best movie ever. I wonder if he'll get off that epic reply.

Would it be rude if I said your comments were boring? Lol. I'm trying to code! Shhh! xP
Lavitiz wrote:
Supah dude wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:
The comments everyone is posting dosn't have any reasoning behind it. All you're doing is sitting here posting small phrases that has no reasoning behind it. In fact, might as well keep it to yourself since it's not much of a discussion now is it?

Lavitiz all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On that hardcore reply to everything. Fuck yeah. I'ma be you allllll day sonnnnnn

I enjoy pointing out how stupid people sound sometimes. Hell, maybe people will act smart, thus helping the SoL community become a better one.

Unfortunately, stupidity is a condition that no-one has ever found a cure for.
Caps Eagle wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:
Supah dude wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:
The comments everyone is posting dosn't have any reasoning behind it. All you're doing is sitting here posting small phrases that has no reasoning behind it. In fact, might as well keep it to yourself since it's not much of a discussion now is it?

Lavitiz all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On that hardcore reply to everything. Fuck yeah. I'ma be you allllll day sonnnnnn

I enjoy pointing out how stupid people sound sometimes. Hell, maybe people will act smart, thus helping the SoL community become a better one.

Unfortunately, stupidity is a condition that no-one has ever found a cure for.

*Shrugs* Maybe there might be some hope. Then again, everyone lets me down. Trolol. <3 You all.
Hey Lavitiz, reply to this and try to act profound for me.
SSJ3 Volt wrote:
Hey Lavitiz, reply to this and try to act profound for me.

Why would I try and act profound for you? I've no idea who you are, where you come from, and what you desire from me. I am not your puppet nor your slave. <3
Supah dude wrote:
I'm not done trolling yet though guys, I'm gonna sit on the SoL byond homepage on these comments replying to anyone who posts their opinions because that's what trolls do. =D Lavitiz I see you. Trolololol

If my presence is causing you to be ignorant, then I will leave. Why would I sit back here and feed you fun, when you obviously can't handle having fun in an appropriate way. My goal isn't to sit here and argue with people who act like they're 13 or 14 years old.

Secondly, for someone who cares so deeply for SoL, you don't seem to care about trolling the Developer's hub page.

I can predict your next comment. You're going to ask me, "Who said I care about SoL?". Or some other unwise immature comment. I cannot say for sure, but I do know that if you truly don't care, eventually you will leave. If not, you either care about SoL, or are greatly offended by others and how the project their opinions about you.

I'm not going to stop wasting my precious time having a pointless debate with a little kid with a low intellect. Well, to be fair, low intellect or just plain being ignorant for the time being.

I rest my case and I depart.

EDIT: Gotta love people deleting their comments. xP
Can we not mess up the comments section here with all this, go to the Forum for such a discussion. Leave this area for thoughts on the GAME.

Nah Lavitiz, I'm here just for you. YOU REPLY TO EVERYTHING. Get out of your house sonnnn. Every time you reply, I'm be all up on dat ass. Alllll dayyyyyyyyy =D There will be no rest for you. None. I will haunt your replies with replies till the replies to replies cease. Then, and only then will I leave this comments page alone. YOU SIR NEED TO STOP REPLYING TO EVERYTHING. Again. EVERYTHING. Trololololol I do this for the fun of trolls. I'm a legend in my spare time.
And btw. I don't delete shit.
Good work on ignoring me, oh well, back to playing SoL with only a few people...
Mystery16 wrote:
Good work on ignoring me, oh well, back to playing SoL with only a few people...

No one cares what you have to say. Go tell another girl you're gonna kill yourself on xbox live because she didn't like you and have the cops called on your ass, AGAIN.
The "another" and "Again" in that statement would imply that has happened already, though I can assure you it has not.
Believe what you will however as honestly, I don't really care.

Secondly, I find it odd that you could even state that "No One cares" what I have to say, as last I checked, you don't speak on behalf of everyone. If this is your attempt to sound tough just because you have been locked out of the Server for being previously linked to bug abuse on another key, then you really did not do a good job.

Have a great day!
just put th server back up >.>
Page: 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 108 109 110