Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Dood, how many times do people have to say this?
'Wait for it.'
Coming in the next hour: Basic video showing the new item system (not finished yet)
Saucepan Man wrote:
Coming in the next hour: Basic video showing the new item system (not finished yet)

Can't wait ^_^ :D Lol :P
Saucepan Man wrote:
Video live now @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83dB-Kh-DWs

Wow, That looks epic. Lawls... Such a Baws-like work Lol.
I would like to believe that SPM is back but I cant until I see updates there have been to many fakes.
O.o i take my comment back this seems legit their was an update 2 days ago.
Now I get to sit and wait for it to come online.
There havent been any ACTUAL updates (as far as youre all concerned); but yes, I have updated you all on my progess?
Totally counts
So there has been in fact some sort of update. Now everyone can be happy. ..I wish that'd work ._. .. anywho. <3 SPM
About to paste another one showing off the new skills system; Its pretty much going to be exactly as good as I originally planned!
Which is great cause I start off aiming pretty high...
Is mystery gonna host again? No big deal if he isn't, just trying to avoid a pwipe if I can :).
I don't think he has internet access right now..well it's limited if he does. Nova will probably be the host till Luc is back up and what not.
The update seems to be going good, just this time stick around for a little bit to make sure its bug free.

Also, I think you still not utilizing the whole screen, there that whole left side still black and spaceless, transfer some stuff there and where is th annoucement list going to be for torneys and s-quests, I suggest putting in on the left side
Also, I dont have permission to log into forum if someone can figure tat out for me, I appreciate it...
@Kurisutofaa:
You made an account, right? If you did, they send you a confirmation email to check so you can get started.

At everyone asking when Mystery will host again: Don't start this; he'll be back when he is.

At SPM: Sounds great, keep up the good work!
Kuri Let me know if you are still having trouble with the forum, and ill fix it for you
*facepalm*
This is NOT an update. This version is older than the last version you all played.
The new version is 100% different to the old. It looks TOTALLY different right away.
LIKE our FB page (click website above) and you'll get all my updates
New skills system coming up soon
anything new being added besides what u already said?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 108 109 110