Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
I actually kinda like the respites from this game; I don't have to listen to the ones that complain all the time in the game. It's also great for the few of you that don't have a life; go get one. Now.
Anyways, more complaining won't get the server back up. In fact, if I were them, I'd keep it down longer, just to spite you, because I'm an evil person, no matter who says what on the game. >_>
lol..relax kitsune

hey guys lets hear this music while we wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaW936IDSZw
WHY IS THE SERVE DOWN?! myst needs to stop turning it off -.-
Nice song, lolz @ Alexandrejudo.
But as to calming down, I was when I typed it xD. Now I'm irritated, because I caught a cold from my own family. D:
Anyways, enough about me. Who's pissed that we, Shinobi Dengen, already have five Kage levels?! :D
Please put a server up.
Why has the server been down all day?
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
Nice song, lolz @ Alexandrejudo.
But as to calming down, I was when I typed it xD. Now I'm irritated, because I caught a cold from my own family. D:
Anyways, enough about me. Who's pissed that we, Shinobi Dengen, already have five Kage levels?! :D

Awww that sucks, hope you get better soon...
Well im extremely happy we have 5 kage levels already,i pretend to be kage level too :D -Silver Surfer
Wish Luc's server was back.. mystery's faggotry is getting old with everyone.
I do leave a note on the Forum if the server goes down... maybe you should check it out -.- it is there for a reason.
um my character StarKiller was jailed for 60 minutes yesterday and i left my com on but i'm still in jail.its been a day now...
no ones even cares..
Umm i just bought a shell soo if this game needs a 24/7 lagless shell server just contact me at [email protected] :D
Apparently people don't realize that when other people are getting forced out of a game, they should get off, too. :/
It's really irritating seeing all these people "playing" but they just leave their clients up. If the connection fails, it won't automatically reconnect you.
Tell me about it, lol.. It's annoying to see people logged in when they're not actually playing -_-;
when will server be back up?
Mystery16 wrote:
I do leave a note on the Forum if the server goes down... maybe you should check it out -.- it is there for a reason.

No one cares about your shit forum or shit server, get Luc's back already. You annoying dweeb.
Yes whatever, I am not here to cause an argument, if you hate my server that so much, don't play it - I don't force you. You can just wait for however long until luc wants to host again. Who knows, it could be tomorrow, it could be a year. Not my fault either way.
mystery no one care's which srver they play on... as long as there is a sever to play on, so just tell us how long tell your server's back up!
pls add a new server or fix the current one pls i wanna play this awsome game.....but it says connection failed all time and on other games work good.......
Ttamdare wrote:
Mystery16 wrote:

No one cares about your shit forum or shit server, get Luc's back already. You annoying dweeb.

Dont play cuz i already know this key imma make ur life imposible :D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 108 109 110