Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
i cant get in byond its sayin connection failed but theres 2 guys playing
The server crashed. Even if it says there's two people playing, there's no one on because the server is down.
I hate to say it, but...I am with Atom on this, you just have to be patient and wait.
hey guys at night it might crash so dont worry if its at night
Guys sol probaly isnt on at sundays cause luce has to go to church i think lol

'

SoL down..?
Does anyone else here think that the two people that just sit in there do this on purpose..?
u kno what this is bs its down so much really give the code to someone who can have it hosted most of the time not just whenever he feels like it or give it to a few ppl so at least 1 person can host a server
Zerokiller1. Please, stfu. Your really no one to be saying all this shit. Some newb is raging about the game going down so SPM should trust some random people with his gamecode? Riiight. If you dont like that sol is down often then kindly fuck off to another game. I personally dont mind that its down that much. When it comes up I"m glad. End of story. I dont rage and bitch that spm should have 40 hosts. Go have a nice big helping of stfu.
pretty sure i didnt ask ur opinion
Pretty sure nobody gives a shit what you think.
lol of course atomisk couldnt just stop after a long paragraph telling me to stfu lol and atomisk i complain its down i said he should give it out to a few people not 40 lol few is like 3 and to ppl he trust and i mean if i had a great game i would try to have the game on most of the time. no disrpect i still think your cool atomisk but dont be like demon when i say something about the server kk
Well dude you just dont understand the concept of having a really successful game on byond and having people to trust with that code and hope they dont rip it off if you do give it to them. Luceid has been gm for yeeaaarrrsss before he was host. So no. Just stop bitching about the game being down.
that is tru and i guess i should stop bitching every time it goes down oh well :( i troll when i bored.... but not on purpose lol
Why dont they make a Temp. server?
i seriously think that too! most of the times that its down and i try to log in, it does not let me it just show's 2 people playing this game. it should be some gm's trying to get strong while leting us not to play... weak asse's
Well, all I cam say is just wait, like Atomisk said, and be patient. You never know, it could be back when we least expect it, and then most of the people who play this nonstop can get back to wasting their lives. And tbh, I usually first think that when a game goes down, either the host's comp crashed or something else I can't remember. Feel free to correct me. :D
Either Lucied's (hosters)Computer shuted down, either Dream seeker crashed, either.
if you say how could it be shuted down??
maybe his mom/sister/brother/father shuted it down?
------------------------------------
I'd suggest you wait and do something else than no-lifeing on sol. go out with friends, play a game thats not on pc, go out on dinner with your family etc..
So the servers down and the forums down
any recomendations on games to play while its down?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 108 109 110