Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
i think a lot of u are pathetic i mean really u get mad at the guy who gave u one of the best naruto games sorry THE best noruto games on byond and u really think he is going to put it back up oi if anything u all should be kicking ur self's in the ass i wouldn't be shocked if he never puts the game bk up so really u have only ur self to blame ur all childish and need to grow up perhaps getting of the computer and doing something with ur life other then bitch would probably help.... anyway awesome game u should think about if ur not already making a game for a huge company like Bethesda or he even the company that makes naruto games them selfs lol looking at the preview id say almost all of u just broke every rule byond has for posting...nice work u have proven u can make an ass out of ur self's
oh last thing if u guys know how to make a game then u should know how hard it is to keep it running and ppl happy im sure if u was in his place u wouldn't like it if some ass holes atked u for updating a game they wanted to play bk offf and give the guy some room to work thank u and good night
when did we make fun of spm.......???
You all suck

----------------------------------------
TriQ (King of SOL)
In response to General Debauchery
General Debauchery wrote:
You all suck

TriQ (King of SOL)

Says the guy who constantly abused bugs in-game...
There are 2 types of people on SoL........

1) People who bug abuse.....
2) AND DIRTY FUCKING LIARS!!!!
In response to Hi no Kitsune
Hi no Kitsune wrote:
General Debauchery wrote:
You all suck

TriQ (King of SOL)

Says the guy who constantly abused bugs in-game...

What bugs did I abuse? Mr.Weaboo.
When game be onnnnn? Im desperate, need to grind.
rip sol u will be missed
You're all so fucking stupid.

Rofl.

When/if sol is back, you'll just go back to complaining about everything and bug abusing while you point your finger at the others.

Hypocrisy and corruption run rampant here, and are just one of many reasons SoL is down.
Game is down because the host left..... Luceid was our host.
Mystery was just the temp host.... we need our real host back.
In response to Zodiak1284
Agreed.
I will Disagree just to keep SoL alive. We need a discussion on here so people keep coming back.

Zodiak1284 you are wrong. We are not stupid.

We will complain if there is lag. And yes about everything, even "why do the trees look soo fake?"

@Reaper ...... do you want SoL to die??? stop posting pointless comments that give no spice to the argument we have.

XDD
-shrugs- Maybe some of you aren't stupid, but you can't say none of them are stupid.

I suppose it's true my lack of patience is due to the stupid ones, and I shouldn't let that affect my judgement. But at this point I don't think the back and forth comments mean nothing by this point.

If it comes back, good. If it doesn't there's a million and one reasons why and I'll be damned if any single one of us is innocent.

unrelated - I spend my time now recording myself playing amnesia and posting videos on youtube (as of 2 days ago) so of course I don't have many viewers yet, but if you're interested in watch just let me know, but yeah that's what I do now I recommend you find something you enjoy besides SOL.

And if you have, what is it? Instead of grieving we can use this discussion to actually have a real 'discussion' relevant to sol or not. I think that would be more worthwhile.
Not that I want it to die I just don't care if it comes back or not. No one who has commented can say that this is the only thing they have to do and I find it extremely annoying. I'd rather watch animal planet than argue with a bunch of people that will ignore your points and just yell their own opinions. Now that the argument has calmed down a bit I would like to ask everyone to not start anything or at least until the game comes up because like Noni said their are gonna be complaints we cant avoid that but save them for the game not the comment section or forum or whatever the hell this is
no one will comment...... starting NOW.
In response to Nonikhanna
Nonikhanna wrote:
no one will comment...... starting NOW.

Mhmm sure....
Photobucket
Trygun = Bones/Eyes of Power
Page: 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 108 109 110