Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
In response to Wruss
Wruss wrote:
My power went out today due to some storms...and it went out last night (if anyone got disconnected last night) but, it's back up...
<3
This game died long ago...
You died long ago...
let there be pwipe....... man pwipe so we can start over
In response to Gozie12
Gozie12 wrote:
let there be pwipe....... man pwipe so we can start over

Yeah D:< return the power to the people!

Damix wrote:
You died long ago...

Guess he respawned, woopedy doo *_*
pwippppeeeeeeeeeeee
why is game down hopefully it comes back up soon and when it does hopefully theres a pwipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whit...don't pwipe this shit.dai
i say if we start getting 50 players on multiple times then yea sure....but its only at 39 max and thats rare
This game probably isn't going to have a pwipe. Maybe Whitney and Bones are currently updating their computers or what not. But I wouldn't mind a Pwipe. #Team_Pwipe Lls.
-Mortal Kombat
yea pwipe wudnt be bad cept id have to once again surpass the newbness.....lol but i wudnt mind giving them a fair chance....#pwipe
All you can say is...YOLO
im sure most ppl wouldnt mind a pwipe :P
yolo wants a pwipe cuz he lost kana....i know what u did last summer...u bind whore xD
u damn right thats exactly why i want it but my alt will catch up to u all regardless of when i remake....and u damn sure aint touchin yolo lol
WIPE!!! Join us ppl ^_^
UPDATE WHY SERVER IS DOWN: host is currently enjoying christmas so it should be up tonight or tomarrow at the latest
well.guess it's back to beating my meat at night
Why did the server go down?
Whitney I'm DMC, I'm banned... kashi did that earlier because you fixed me when he abused his edit on me, remember? he got mad cuz of that.. I just wanna know if you will unban me or not.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 108 109 110