Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Looking for Dragon Ball Zee/Finale/etc? Go to http://db-zee.com/.byond/index.php.

They are all hosted on a custom hub outside BYOND. Spread the word please!
Again, dont know when i can comed back; but its as sure as the pope pooping in the woods.
("is the pope catholic" + does a bear poo ion the woods")

regardless. im trying and will be back as soon as i can
SoL is the best fucking Naruto game out there. Nuff Said.
this game is full of fucking idiots the graphics are bad the gms are terrible and abose there power and to top that off everyone is to sensetive
JUST TO SAY THIS GAME IS FUCKING AWSOME BUT WHATS UP WITH THE SERVER MAN!!
You say this game is full of idiots, yet you can't spell abuse, and you used their meme wrong. Its Aboose. Second, you used the wrong to, before sensitive. Its too.

You also spelled sensitive wrong.

Guess we're not the only ones who are idiots. amirite?

Alright, I'm done trolling, lulz
what is with the server ?..:)
I love this game. The training is awesome. The way this game is set up with PvP is awesome. Also the way gms don't abuse their power, unlike other naruto games. (>.>)
Pwolover wrote:
this game is full of fucking idiots the graphics are bad the gms are terrible and abose there power and to top that off everyone is to sensetive

Hi there Morgoth, why don't you also tell the readers how much of an asshole you are in game huh ?

Please, your comment is null n void Mr.Scammer.
Do you know when the server is gonna be back up, I'm bored? First the PSN now this XDD. lol JK but is there any kind of time frame?
I need SOL.
Zero5125:
Do you know when the server is gonna be back up, I'm bored? First the PSN now this XDD. lol JK but is there any kind of time frame?

Well PSN was hacked. Let's hope that SoL wasn't hacked. O_O that would suck badly. SoL is life. As for a time frame, probably within a few hours. Couple days at most. We'll just have to keep watching.
Triq:
I need SOL.

We all need SoL! D:
KaitouDark wrote:
Well PSN was hacked. Let's hope that SoL wasn't hacked. O_O that would suck badly. SoL is life. As for a time frame, probably within a few hours. Couple days at most. We'll just have to keep watching.

I know PSN was hacked I was just saying that I can't play the PS3 or this now and I'm bored because of it.
am i the only one who has just NOTICED THAT THE SERVER ISNT THE OLD ONE ITS THE SAME AS THE ONE ABOVE IT WTF!!!
HEY Everyone Its the Juggernaut.. The reason i havent been on is because my computer crashed completely... I'm not sure when i will be able to come back...btw tell noni not to do that playstattion game insulator shit... thats wat gave me the virus and why i can no longer get on... But best of luck to yall hope i can be back soon
please comeback we miss you juggs Dx
can anyone else not connect to SOL?
I cant connect ....
when theres 10- people online than server not working. Wait for it to be fixed ;D
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 108 109 110