Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
There is 13 players online O.O
The people that still online was ppl AFK or afk training O.o
Aww, come on, no warning of turning it off? T-T
i got imprissoned cause i join on training server without know it and kill 1 person and when i say sorry ididnt know was the training i ve being jailed for 300 mins plz if you cant unjailed me then put a not or somethink that will say which is the pvp and which the training
Indeed, there should be some indication which is which. Or at least a warning after your first kill...
-_- Whoo, games crashed again.
How do I find out about the rules of the game? I haven't played since last year when I was a Jounin, I take it the old forums are gone for good with all the guides and stuff.

Whats this whole thing about a training server? I'm confused about how everything has changed since last year
glarb i cant download i have to use byond hub
thrunderstorm?
is that why its down cuz he said something about if it goes down it wont beup for the weekend
dang u sure
Why is server down?
Rui Alex
The game's down because from what I heard, Akira had a storm hit near him; probably lost power or something...

Anyways, this will teach MOST of you what the meaning of the word 'patience' means. ^^
It also means you can try going outside. =P
-_-
why dont i have my characters
...This timing is SO inconvenient, I can't feel anything.
seconds before chuunin....crash.....lovely
The game is great. If you guys want, I can provide dedicated server with 4GB of RAM. My upload is 80Mbps; I think I can host server up to 150 players online with no lag. I can give someone access to run/restart server from the website if server would crash while I wasn't around. If you are interested contact me at: [email protected].
ok I dont usually do thisa kinda thing myself well yall all now thers lots of nng rips what im advertising was a rip at first but has blossomed into a amazing game of its own has the same map but better graphs http://www.byond.com/games/Xander993/NarutoNewEra
plus we have bijus new mission a magic man that seal a eternal biju in you and more come check it out.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 108 109 110