Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
oh and i dont have a tv
outside...... i think i remember that word...... nope.
Man...I really miss this game. Hope it will be back up soon. No good naruto games on byond
In response to Atox
Atox wrote:
Man...I really miss this game. Hope it will be back up soon. No good naruto games on byond

thank you thats my point
I wonder when you guys will finally realize that posting that you want the game up wont make it go up faster. In fact it's kind of slowing the process, How you ask? If Myst ever decides he wants to host again I doubt he will do it after seeing all the comments about how you want it up but the second it comes up the same people bitch about lag or Gm’s or something. If really have no life and you need a place to let all your bitching go therapist are always there. So far it’s been a repeat of the same thing you want the game up, haven’t found a game like it, and have no life. Whenever you come to a point where you need a game in your life you need a therapist or for most of you school counselor. Wait patiently for the game to come up if you can’t go find a personal life >.>. I have respect for everyone but this is ridiculous
In response to -Reaper1234-
Wow, someoen atleast got the point.

But yeah -Reaper1234-, try to not type everything in one line, or it will look like a walltext. XD
-Reaper1234- wrote:
I wonder when you guys will finally realize that posting that you want the game up wont make it go up faster. In fact it's kind of slowing the process, How you ask? If Myst ever decides he wants to host again I doubt he will do it after seeing all the comments about how you want it up but the second it comes up the same people bitch about lag or Gm’s or something. If really have no life and you need a place to let all your bitching go therapist are always there. So far it’s been a repeat of the same thing you want the game up, haven’t found a game like it, and have no life. Whenever you come to a point where you need a game in your life you need a therapist or for most of you school counselor. Wait patiently for the game to come up if you can’t go find a personal life >.>. I have respect for everyone but this is ridiculous

shut hell up

when i played i never bitched about it i went about doing what i had to do to get better i never bitched and im not going to so i have as much right as the next person complain about the gam not being up

-Reaper1234- wrote:
If really have no life and you need a place to let all your bitching go therapist are always there.

Heee heee TheRapist are always there. hee hee hee
Noni shut up lol xD. Now GoldenShadowWolf let me spell this out too you.... I. Do. Not. Give. The. Slightest. Of. Fucks. Everyone has complained AT LEAST once even I have so don't give me no bullshit about you never complain cause we all have

While i'm at it

"Shut hell up"
"as the next person complain about the gam not being up"

Looks like someone needs to pay more attention in class.

The Host/Gms have more authority than you or anyone here so no one has that right. No one want's to host so the games down and will stay down you have no say in the matter so shut the hell up and stop wasting oxygen. The games down and you can't do shit about it your argument is invalid simple as that
GoldenShadowWolf you don't have flash, Its supposedly raining where you are, You've read all your books, And have no TV. What the hell is the point of having a computer with internet. You don't need this game to live so stop acting like it.
When is this game coming back guys, im getting tired of your bullshit like i just want to know if it's coming back or not if not u ugys can continue ur bitchin and shit on here forever idc except if the game come back or not
-Reaper1234- wrote:
Noni shut up lol xD. Now GoldenShadowWolf let me spell this out too you.... I. Do. Not. Give. The. Slightest. Of. Fucks. Everyone has complained AT LEAST once even I have so don't give me no bullshit about you never complain cause we all have

While i'm at it

"Shut hell up"
"as the next person complain about the gam not being up"

Looks like someone needs to pay more attention in class.

The Host/Gms have more authority than you or anyone here so no one has that right. No one want's to host so the games down and will stay down you have no say in the matter so shut the hell up and stop wasting oxygen. The games down and you can't do shit about it your argument is invalid simple as that

I can host 24/7, for free. I was a part of this game when it was Naruto Online.
When that game will be on ?
never...
this is such bs i wanna play the fucking game so quit being greedy ass bitches about it ppl and host it
Wow I would like to kill someone at SoL but we don't know if the game will be even up so... R.I.P SoL T_T
In response to W0nd3rs
W0nd3rs wrote:
When is this game coming back guys, im getting tired of your bullshit like i just want to know if it's coming back or not if not u ugys can continue ur bitchin and shit on here forever idc except if the game come back or not

im getting tired of your bullshit
ugys can continue ur bitchin and shit on here forever idc

So you are getting tired of this, yet you dont care?

Im sure someone already said this;
WE DONT KNOW when the game will get back, we simply dont.

this is such bs i wanna play the fucking game so quit being greedy ass bitches about it ppl and host it

Yes its a complete bull'poop' that we cant play the game, i dont see how we are being 'greedy', care to explain?
-----
LBurn Just curious, what about you being part of Naruto Online?
So i was part of it, does that mean i can get free hosting files? Good to know, thanks for telling that.
-----
Dara Gain: read my 'reply' to W0nd3rs.
-----
Ader506: Well, since you know the game 'will be never on again' care to tell SPM to post here?
sorry but it was enough posts about it when I will be playing up a little irritated that
i meant the fucking gamers being greedy not the ppl waiting on the game >.>
Apparently every time you masterbate it's counted as Genocide. Just saying...
Page: 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 108 109 110